White Blue Paisley Embroidered Phiran
Check COD Availability
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
> Easy Returns & Exchanges
Chest:- 52-54 Inches
Arm Length:- 22 Inches
Arm-hole:- 14 Inches
|Type||2 side pockets|
|Time To Make||15-20 Days|
|COD||Available For this Product|
The traditional Kashmiri Paisley comes you spruce up you winter look in this gorgeous phiran. Laden with skillfully done embroideries, this phiran is adorned in bold paisleys surrounded by dense floral vines. The gorgeous aari embroidery delicately runs boldly along the neck in a striking color combination of grayish blue over serene white. A thin strip of gorgeous embroidery also sits proudly over the cuffs and border of this ethnic dress. The warmth of soft wool makes this phiran super comfortable to wear. A perfect pick for a casual day out with friends, add this phiran to your winter closet and watch their heads turn as you march out in style.
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of international repute.
- All orders within India are eligible for free shipping.
- Cash on Delivery orders within India are subject to a charge of Rs 49 for eligible pin codes.
- For international orders, shipping costs are based on weight and may vary depending on the order volume and delivery location.
- Reverse pick up for returns is not applicable for international orders; customers must handle returns themselves.
- If you wish to return an order, we recommend raising a request immediately upon receipt.The maximum time frame for returns is 48 hours for food orders and 7 days for craft orders from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for a reverse pick up, the product must be well-packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Customised orders are not eligible for returns.
- Products sold under the stock clearance sale category on the website are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not possible for damaged, tampered with, or used products.
- Reverse pickup service is only available to orders delivered to specific serviceable pin codes.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Happy to help you for return related queries at
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: email@example.com
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,
I loved the Kashmiri phiran from Kashmir box. It runs bit loose for me I wonder if I could get a size smaller. I guess phirana are worn on kurtas that' s why they are loose. Will love to order more. I received the packet in around 15 days but it was worh the wait.
Beautifully embroidered piece. Good material. If it was lined, it would be warmer. Also, since my piece was white, it had stains on it.
Love my new phiran. Quality and color is awesome.
Very nice product!!