Indigo Blue Aari Zari Embroidered Cashmilon Phiran
Check COD Availability
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
> Easy Returns & Exchanges
Machine Aari With Zari Outline
|Type||2 side pockets|
|Time To Make||Ready To Ship|
|COD||Available For this Product|
The deep blue Phiran to immerse you into the depths of thought, in a bold motifs of Kashmiri Aari makes you reflect on the true essence of colours of life. This neck embroidered phiran comes in lovely shades reminiscent of life. A stunning embroidery pattern is up for you in the deepest shades of all colors of life. The aari work on this phiran is outlined by the shimmery Zari Embroidery and has been intricately done in matchless neatness and charm. A must-have in your winter wardrobe. Don't miss out on this gorgeous piece, order now before its gone.
NOTE: The actual color of the product may slightly differ due to photographic effects
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of international repute.
- All orders within India are eligible for free shipping.
- Cash on Delivery orders within India are subject to a charge of Rs 49 for eligible pin codes.
- For international orders, shipping costs are based on weight and may vary depending on the order volume and delivery location.
- Reverse pick up for returns is not applicable for international orders; customers must handle returns themselves.
- If you wish to return an order, we recommend raising a request immediately upon receipt.The maximum time frame for returns is 48 hours for food orders and 7 days for craft orders from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for a reverse pick up, the product must be well-packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Customised orders are not eligible for returns.
- Products sold under the stock clearance sale category on the website are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not possible for damaged, tampered with, or used products.
- Reverse pickup service is only available to orders delivered to specific serviceable pin codes.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Happy to help you for return related queries at
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: email@example.com
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,
Lovely pheran..I lovttt it♥️
I am absolutely in love with this vibrant phiran. It gives you a totally Kashmiri feel. Glad, I ordered that. The only concern I have is that you guys don’t have size chart but anyway I like it oversized:)
Very beautiful embroidery
I love the work you have on that kurtas .but the size issue. That one is free size but mine is L size.
Nice embroidery work..... 👍 Really loved the fabric n the styling....