Floral Black Thardar Woolen Stole
Check COD Availability
> Use code KAFTAN15 at checkout for EXTRA 15% OFF on Kaftans.
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
> Easy Returns & Exchanges
|Care||Dry Clean Only|
|Time To Make||15-20 Days|
|COD||Available For this Product|
A magical black woolen stole, in the fineness and warmth of pure wool, is our hand pick for you, a must have stole in your winter wardrobe. The elegance of black is no secret at all, drape in this mystic color and stand out as a beauty from the rest. The stole is further dignified by the bright and lovely floral embroidery done on it, in the colors of joy depicting the happy union of the shades of life. The floral motif used on this stole is a symbolic flower of pansy, coming in shades of orange and pink, reminiscent of the spring flowers. The work done in this stole is the famous Aari Kari, the Kashmir threadwork, to glamorize your evenings and set out a new style. A perfect stole to go with all your dresses and sarees; a perfect wrap over your jeans and top.
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of international repute.
- All orders within India are eligible for free shipping.
- Cash on Delivery orders within India are subject to a charge of Rs 49 for eligible pin codes.
- For international orders, shipping costs are based on weight and may vary depending on the order volume and delivery location.
- Reverse pick up for returns is not applicable for international orders; customers must handle returns themselves.
- If you wish to return an order, we recommend raising a request immediately upon receipt.The maximum time frame for returns is 48 hours for food orders and 7 days for craft orders from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for a reverse pick up, the product must be well-packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Customised orders are not eligible for returns.
- Products sold under the stock clearance sale category on the website are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not possible for damaged, tampered with, or used products.
- Reverse pickup service is only available to orders delivered to specific serviceable pin codes.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Happy to help you for return related queries at
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: email@example.com
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,