Dark Blue Color Embroidered Shawl
Check COD Availability
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
> Easy Returns & Exchanges
|Care||Dry clean only|
|Time To Make||15-20Days|
|COD||Available For this Product|
A beautiful color of calm and tranquility in the deep shade of blue has been woven into this lovely woolen shawl. At a first glance, you want to dive into the depth of its serenity. The lovely woolen stole comes in pure Kashmir Wool, with a promise of warmth and delicate softness that you will remember for long. The grandeur of this shawl is the colored embroidery work done on the border in a gorgeous floral pattern of pink, maroon and yellow; the bright colors of joy! Interwoven in the vines of life, this gorgeous shawl will lighten up your spirits and will brighten your soul.
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of international repute.
- All orders within India are eligible for free shipping.
- Cash on Delivery orders within India are subject to a charge of Rs 49 for eligible pin codes.
- For international orders, shipping costs are based on weight and may vary depending on the order volume and delivery location.
- Reverse pick up for returns is not applicable for international orders; customers must handle returns themselves.
- If you wish to return an order, we recommend raising a request immediately upon receipt.The maximum time frame for returns is 48 hours for food orders and 7 days for craft orders from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for a reverse pick up, the product must be well-packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Customised orders are not eligible for returns.
- Products sold under the stock clearance sale category on the website are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not possible for damaged, tampered with, or used products.
- Reverse pickup service is only available to orders delivered to specific serviceable pin codes.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Happy to help you for return related queries at
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,
Oops! I forgot to mention the look of the shawl👌 it attracts every eye in the room bcz of the beautiful chinar leaves embroidered all over it. The chinar leaves make it breathtakingly beautiful
When i held it in my hands for the 1st time I was reminded of my good times in kashmir, it's warmth made me emotional. It is so soft, flowy,warm, finishing is perfect to every bit. Thank you kashmir box