White Abassi Silk Carpet
> Flat 20% OFF on SOO-YUN Collection.
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
|Care||Dry Clean Only|
|Time To Make||5-7Days|
|COD||Not Available For this Product|
A beautifully patterned carpet hand woven in the Abassi design, is a beautiful addition to your living space. In colorful orange and blue pattern this Silk carpet is a lively soul that will inspire a charming ambience to your home. Complimenting colors add to its charm and make it a perfect accessory for your living space. About the Craft Carpet making in Kashmir is pure art and the quality depends upon the number of knots used in its making. The process of wrapping yarn around the warp to form a pile is known as knotting. A hand knotted carpet is made purely by hand using either wool or Silk or a blend of both. Kashmir Carpet making is also unique in the sense that every single carpet is woven based on a design visualized by a designer and its corresponding Talim; a coded script consisting of precise instructions to be strictly followed by the weaver while weaving the carpet. This coded script is a weaver's technical language. The practice of Talim is a unique method of manufacturing carpets and is distinct to the Kashmir region.
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of international repute.
- All orders within India are eligible for free shipping.
- Cash on Delivery orders within India are subject to applicable charges.
- For international orders, shipping costs are based on weight and may vary depending on the order volume and delivery location.
- Reverse pick up for returns is not applicable for international orders; customers must handle returns themselves.
- If you wish to return an order, we recommend raising a request immediately upon receipt.The maximum time frame for returns is 48 hours for food orders and 7 days for craft orders from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for a reverse pick up, the product must be well-packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Customized orders are not eligible for returns.
- Products sold under the stock clearance sale category on the website are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not possible for damaged, tampered with, or used products.
- Reverse pickup service is only available to orders delivered to specific serviceable pin codes.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Happy to help you for return related queries at
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: email@example.com
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,