Elegant Black Aari Work Kaftan
Check COD Availability
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
> Easy Returns & Exchanges
|Size||Length:-48-51" Breadth:-52-54" approx|
|Time To Make||Ready to Ship
|COD||Available For this Product|
The beauty of a long falling Kaftan, in combination with the traditional art of aari is bound to result in only stylish attire. The gorgeous Kaftan in the bright colors of aari floral charms make this Kaftan a must have for all ladies and should find place in your wardrobe. The lovely neckline comes on in the brightest colors of red, orange, pink and brown in an easy melody of jovial life. The body of Kaftan has been done in the beautiful floral vines of varying length in the same complementing yet contrasting elegance of shades. The integrity of the colors and the aari work embraces the magical black in the most charming way. The border of the whole Kaftan is done is a neat open- stitch aari pattern keeping together the whole Kaftan in a marvelous way.
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of international repute.
- All orders within India are eligible for free shipping.
- Cash on Delivery orders within India are subject to a charge of Rs 49 for eligible pin codes.
- For international orders, shipping costs are based on weight and may vary depending on the order volume and delivery location.
- Reverse pick up for returns is not applicable for international orders; customers must handle returns themselves.
- If you wish to return an order, we recommend raising a request immediately upon receipt.The maximum time frame for returns is 48 hours for food orders and 7 days for craft orders from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for a reverse pick up, the product must be well-packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Customised orders are not eligible for returns.
- Products sold under the stock clearance sale category on the website are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not possible for damaged, tampered with, or used products.
- Reverse pickup service is only available to orders delivered to specific serviceable pin codes.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Happy to help you for return related queries at
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,
I loved it and so did my daughter-in-law who says it’s ideal for pregnancy
The fabric is ligth and airy and the colors are beautiful . My only negative comment is the slits on the sides are too long , maybe reduce them.
Very nice wearable stuff,I have 3 kaftans from you and awaiting the 4 th.Appropriate for wearing when guests come home.In Delhi ladies are seen in kaftans dressed up with chunky ear rings and chic bags for going out brunches and lunches too.I tried the look for a elevenses outing last week.It looked appropriate and I felt gr8!
I will inshallah buy one more . Thankyou
it's very beautiful and stylish. Soft material very elegant with reasonable price.
The product was done same as to my likings n I am thankful fr it.
But the meterial needs to upgrade a bit.
overall good service. Thank you.