Classic Paisley White Kaftan
> Flat 20% OFF on SOO-YUN Collection.
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
|Dimensions||Length:-52" Breadth:-54" approx|
|Time To Make||15-20 Days|
|COD||Available For This Product|
When traditional art meets fashion trends, expect nothing less than a phenomenal style. In the classic motifs of aari kari, the paisley design, locally popular as the badam tarah, we have for you a beautiful fall in the lightness of white georgette remarkably finished in black lace on its hemline and collar to inspire into it a beautiful look. The front comes in a large paisley motif in black aari and silver zari outline. A beautiful addition to your classy wardrobe, perfect for any fine evening! Explore our new collection of ethnic embroideries in trendy flares of Kashmir Kaftans. A range of high end short and long kaftans in beautiful embroideries of aari and zari that will set apart your style in an elegant class! Light prints in beautiful colors and patterns; we believe there is something for everyone. Find your pick today.
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of international repute.
- All orders within India are eligible for free shipping.
- Cash on Delivery orders within India are subject to applicable charges.
- For international orders, shipping costs are based on weight and may vary depending on the order volume and delivery location.
- Reverse pick up for returns is not applicable for international orders; customers must handle returns themselves.
- If you wish to return an order, we recommend raising a request immediately upon receipt.The maximum time frame for returns is 48 hours for food orders and 7 days for craft orders from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for a reverse pick up, the product must be well-packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Customized orders are not eligible for returns.
- Products sold under the stock clearance sale category on the website are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not possible for damaged, tampered with, or used products.
- Reverse pickup service is only available to orders delivered to specific serviceable pin codes.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Happy to help you for return related queries at
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,