Black Aari Embroidered Woolen Phiran
Check COD Availability
> Use code KAFTAN15 at checkout for EXTRA 15% OFF on Kaftans.
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
> Easy Returns & Exchanges
|Type||2 side pockets|
|Time To Make||Ready To Ship|
|COD||Available For this Product|
In a color favorited by lots of women, comes a phiran to keep your style quotient going! Laden with skillfully done embroideries, this phiran is adorned in bold paisleys surrounded by dense floral vines. The gorgeous aari embroidery delicately runs along the neck and arms and a thin strip also sits proudly over the cuffs and border of this ethnic dress. The breathtaking color combination makes this phiran a must have! The warmth of soft cashmilon making it super comfortable to wear, add it to your winter closet and watch their heads turn as you march out in style.
NOTE: The actual color of the product may slightly differ due to photographic effects
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of international repute.
- All orders within India are eligible for free shipping.
- Cash on Delivery orders within India are subject to a charge of Rs 49 for eligible pin codes.
- For international orders, shipping costs are based on weight and may vary depending on the order volume and delivery location.
- Reverse pick up for returns is not applicable for international orders; customers must handle returns themselves.
- If you wish to return an order, we recommend raising a request immediately upon receipt.The maximum time frame for returns is 48 hours for food orders and 7 days for craft orders from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for a reverse pick up, the product must be well-packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Customised orders are not eligible for returns.
- Products sold under the stock clearance sale category on the website are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not possible for damaged, tampered with, or used products.
- Reverse pickup service is only available to orders delivered to specific serviceable pin codes.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Happy to help you for return related queries at
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,
Loved my piece ❤️
Kashmir box has a class apart collection of Kashimiri ethnicity.. Flaunt your cult with the Kashmiri box kurta and firans.
Good, quality product
Good pheran..exactly like the pic...good quality...very happy
The phiran is beautiful with intricate details of embroidery. Wearing this Feels like I am in Kashmir. Loved it.!!!
Just loved it
Phiran is really beautiful. Delivery was on time. Thanks
Pls offer discount as I have made 2 Phiran purchase.
It is a beautiful piece. I will now be purchasing products from Kashmir Box only.