Dry Fruits Milkshake Recipe
Enjoy the richness and delightful taste of this yummy creamy delight loaded with health as well as taste! Beat the summer heat with this glassful of health.
1 cup = 250 ml
- ¼ cup almonds
- ¼ cup unsalted pistachios
- ¼ cup cashews
- ¼ cup raisins
- 7-8 dates, chopped
- 2-3 dried figs, chopped
- a pinch of saffron (Kesar)
- 2 ½ cups milk
- sugar or honey as per your requirement
- a few dry fruits reserved from the above for garnishing; either thin slice or chop the dry fruits and top the glass with a few.
1. Blend all the dry fruits in ½ cup milk.
2. Then add sugar and the remaining 2 cups of milk.
3. Blend well.
4. Stir and pour in glasses.
5. Garnish with a few dry fruits slices and add a pinch of saffron to each glass.
6. Serve cold.
This dry fruits milkshake is an easy and quick recipe for anyone to make. Enjoy the healthy benefits in a delicious way!