Red Embossed Chinar Paper Mache Tray
Check COD Availability
> Use code KAFTAN15 at checkout for EXTRA 15% OFF on Kaftans.
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
> Easy Returns & Exchanges
|Material||Mashed Paper (Wood)|
|Care||Clean with soft cloth|
|Time To Make||15-20 Days|
|COD||Available For This Product|
Handcrafted over a base of wood is a Paper mache Serving Tray, which is often used as a piece of classic decor. The tray is exquisitely crafted by the finest of Paper Mache artisans who breathe a new life into the otherwise plain wood using the ever so glorious Chinar design. The Chinar makes the heritage motif of Kashmiri art and is made using a special type of brush made of cat tail. This brush enables the artisan to craft the most intricate of patterns over his masterpiece. This particular tray is painted red and features the floral life of Kashmir at its finest. Use it as a piece of classic decor and let it inspire a classy statement for your abode. About Paper MachePaper Mache is a delicate decorative art, born in Persia and brought to Kashmir by a Prince who spent years in a prison at Samarkand in Central Asia. The surroundings harnessed the creativity and romance for this art and finally, Paper Mache took its roots in the simple homes and thus a new art form was born. Paper Mache became the folk art of Kashmir; passing down from father to son, from generation to generation. Paper Mache involves two main steps: Sakhtsazi is the actual production of the item and Naqashi is when the item is painted with any number of motifs.
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of international repute.
- All orders within India are eligible for free shipping.
- Cash on Delivery orders within India are subject to a charge of Rs 49 for eligible pin codes.
- For international orders, shipping costs are based on weight and may vary depending on the order volume and delivery location.
- Reverse pick up for returns is not applicable for international orders; customers must handle returns themselves.
- If you wish to return an order, we recommend raising a request immediately upon receipt.The maximum time frame for returns is 48 hours for food orders and 7 days for craft orders from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for a reverse pick up, the product must be well-packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Customised orders are not eligible for returns.
- Products sold under the stock clearance sale category on the website are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not possible for damaged, tampered with, or used products.
- Reverse pickup service is only available to orders delivered to specific serviceable pin codes.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Happy to help you for return related queries at
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,