||Available For this Product
||Ships Only To India
Kashmiri Honey and Saffron, the most powerful foods, especially for the cold season, have been blended together to make a heavenly match and to bestow your kitchen with a superfood you will always love to have. A flavorful, wholesome and delicious variant of honey from Kashmir Box. The pure and raw white honey, blended with original Kashmiri Saffron threads, will leave you with a guilt-free pleasure throughout the day.
Koshur Saffron Honey
Indulge in the delectable taste of koshur saffron infused honey. Koshur is an in house brand of Kashmir box, an initiative born out of a relentless focus on quality to encourage and foster a healthy lifestyle and bring the best of Kashmiri produce to your doorsteps. Koshur endeavors to create feelings of delight amongst its patrons. Order and buy pure saffron honey online!
Benefits of Kashmiri Saffron Honey :
A mixture of Pure Saffron and Kashmiri honey may help reduce symptoms of Premenstrual syndrome
Antioxidants in Kashmiri Saffron and pure Honey may help fight inflammation.
Pure Saffron and Kashmiri honey together make a perfect blend for healthy skin.
Termed as a sunshine spice, Kashmiri saffron mixed with pure Himalayan honey may help cope with depression.
Ways to use Saffron infused Kashmiri Honey
Healthy Morning Drink
Mix a spoon full of Saffron Honey in a warm glass of milk, have it in the morning for healthy living.
Exfoliate that Skin
Two spoons of Kashmiri Honey Saffron mixed with one spoon of baking soda makes for a perfect exfoliator.
An Age Old Remedy for Wounds.
Dab some of it on the affected area and cover with sterilized gauze for effective and quick healing.
Loaded with antioxidants, honey has always been a super food which contains a bundle of health benefits. However, finding and buying pure honey online is a hard nut to crack, which is why we at Kashmir Box ensure you get the best of it from the source itself.
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of International repute.
- We offer free shipping on all prepaid orders and charge Rs.50 for COD orders PAN India.
- A weight based shipping cost is applicable/chargeable for International orders.
- Shipping charges may vary depending upon order volume and delivery location for International orders.
- Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
- Order dispatch confirmation is notified by email as and when your order is dispatched from our warehouse.
- Shipping/Billing address - refers to where the product has to be shipped/billed and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.
- Orders are shipped directly from Kashmir.
To know more about your country specific shipping charges or for any other clarity you can drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check the delivery/making time on the product details under description while/before placing the order. Each of our products is crafted especially for you by master artisans across the valley, the making/shipping time for each is different.
- No returns are accepted for products/orders which are customized.
- No returns are acceptable for products available under sale category on the website.
- For each return in craft products which are not damaged and perfect in make, a restocking fee is charged as under
Order value more than Rs. 3,000
Order value less then Rs. 3,000
Order Value ( Pashmina) more than Rs.30,000
Craft Return Policy:
We at KashmirBox.com believe in providing a delightful experience to our customers. We serve you with the best of Kashmiri products.
You must inform us about your return within 7 days from the date of delivery at email@example.com
- In case the product you receive is damaged or with any quality issues, reach back to us & we will arrange a reverse pickup of the product subject to need for the pickup and reverse pickup service available for your address/pin code.
- The product should reach us in its original condition without any damage or any other kind of tampering.
- The product should be returned in a well packed box so as to avoid any damage in the transit & with complete labelled address.
- Reverse pickup is not available for International orders. In such cases the reverse pickup is to be arranged by the customer itself at their own cost involved.
In these scenario, your returns are not accepted
- The product is damaged or has been tampered with in any way.
- The product has been used, worn, washed or changed in any other way.
- Crafts are prone to a slight variation in the design, colour and pattern work; therefore we may not be able to refund your order if the same are your criteria for making a return.
- Enquiry about any doubts that you may have regarding the products before going for the final purchase may be asked at firstname.lastname@example.org and have all your doubts instantly.
- The products are of standard quality but not to your personal liking in terms of taste and colour.
Food (Gourmet) Orders:
For return of gourmet foods, you must inform us immediately upon delivery about the reason for return at email@example.com.
- No stocking fee applicable for food return.
- All food items to be returned must be unused, unopened untampered and must be dispatched back within one day only.
If you wish to cancel your order with us please note:
- The order can only be cancelled if and only if it has not already been shipped.
- Once the order has been shipped from our warehouse, you will not be entitled for any refund and it will become a return on your side.
- The ‘Made to Order’ and other “Customized orders” are in no way eligible for cancellation.
For any cancellation related queries, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: email@example.com