GI Certified Flamingo Pink Handmade Cashmere Pashmina Shawl
Check COD Availability
> Use code KAFTAN15 at checkout for EXTRA 15% OFF on Kaftans.
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
> Easy Returns & Exchanges
|Size||100*200 cms approx|
|Care||Dry Clean Only|
|Type||Hand Spun, Hand Woven|
|Time To Make||15-20 Days|
|COD||Not Available For this Product|
Blending in the ancient art of Cashmere Pashmina weaving with the timelessness of solid, handpicked is a shawl to keep you warm in gelid winters. The wrap, which is hand spun and hand woven by skilled Kashmiri craftsmen begins its journey as the underbelly fibre of a Changthangi Goat somewhere in the mountain ranges of Ladakh. Its journey from raw Pashm to that of a luxury statement is an elaborate one and requires deft craftsmanship in the making. The wrap flaunts a coy pink tone to sophisticate the look of its owner when tied into a French Knot or draped across the shoulders. The sumptuous accessory is GI Certified and bears the seal of authenticity which authenticates the elaborate process by which it was hand spun and hand woven by a group of skilled Kashmiri craftsmen. Drape on a cold winter day and set an exclusive statement of style forever.
NOTE: The actual color of the product may slightly differ due to photographic effects.
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of international repute.
- All orders within India are eligible for free shipping.
- Cash on Delivery orders within India are subject to a charge of Rs 49 for eligible pin codes.
- For international orders, shipping costs are based on weight and may vary depending on the order volume and delivery location.
- Reverse pick up for returns is not applicable for international orders; customers must handle returns themselves.
- If you wish to return an order, we recommend raising a request immediately upon receipt.The maximum time frame for returns is 48 hours for food orders and 7 days for craft orders from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for a reverse pick up, the product must be well-packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Customised orders are not eligible for returns.
- Products sold under the stock clearance sale category on the website are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not possible for damaged, tampered with, or used products.
- Reverse pickup service is only available to orders delivered to specific serviceable pin codes.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Happy to help you for return related queries at
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,