Mushk Crewel Hand Embroidered Cushion Cover
Check COD Availability
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
> Easy Returns & Exchanges
|Time to make||15 days|
|Time To Make||15-20Days|
|COD||Available For this Product|
A deep black cushion cover of dusoot cotton flaunts an array of flowers and the vines thereof in an embroidery which is said to be as old as time - Kashmiri Crewel. The embellishment speak of a romantic ballad between Kashmiri motifs and Persian skill transferred centuries ago into the valley of rich crafts.The beautiful piece of decor is ideal to place in your living room for the simple act of reclining to reflect beauty.About Crewel Hand crafted in the Valley of Kashmir,crewel embroidery is actually as ancient as the 1st Century B.C and remained forgotten in history until the later part of the 16th century. The craft uses a specialized hook called Awl or Aari, a sturdy base fabric and thick threads of wool to give an embossed and dimensional look to the embroidery. The hook and woolen thread together in perfect symphony cover a much larger area of the underlying base of closely woven dusoot or duck cotton, jute or even linen than the traditional needle can. Crewel Embroidery is done solely by hand there is no machine which can replicate the craft and the effect those threads of wool cast over plain canvas of cloth.
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of international repute.
- All orders within India are eligible for free shipping.
- Cash on Delivery orders within India are subject to a charge of Rs 49 for eligible pin codes.
- For international orders, shipping costs are based on weight and may vary depending on the order volume and delivery location.
- Reverse pick up for returns is not applicable for international orders; customers must handle returns themselves.
- If you wish to return an order, we recommend raising a request immediately upon receipt.The maximum time frame for returns is 48 hours for food orders and 7 days for craft orders from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for a reverse pick up, the product must be well-packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Customised orders are not eligible for returns.
- Products sold under the stock clearance sale category on the website are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not possible for damaged, tampered with, or used products.
- Reverse pickup service is only available to orders delivered to specific serviceable pin codes.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Happy to help you for return related queries at
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: email@example.com
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,