Kharadi Walnut Bowl
Check COD Availability
> Use code KAFTAN15 at checkout for EXTRA 15% OFF on Kaftans.
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
> Easy Returns & Exchanges
|Dimensions||6 x 2.5 inches approx|
|Time To Make||15-20 Days|
|COD||Available For this Product|
Add to your kitchen the sophistication, a well-finished walnut wood product commands. KashmirBox adds to your kitchen ware, a beautifully crafted bowl in the prized walnut wood. Our walnut wood bowl comes in an elegant finished woody look to add to the glamour of your modern kitchen. Wondering about the name, there, are we? Kharadi is a name given to the pattern of walnut wood carving in Kashmir. Walnut wood is carved in many ways, ranging from deeply carved to shallow carved. When walnut wood is played as plain without any carving it is known as 'kharadi'.This elegant kharadi bowl can be used for any storage purpose you desire. Play them as a host to your dry fruits, your fresh fruits and any of your snacks. Take it as a gift, fill in with dry fruits or chocolates and your love, to make it look extra special, for someone you hold dear to your heart. A small loving gift for those small happy occasions and joy.
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of international repute.
- All orders within India are eligible for free shipping.
- Cash on Delivery orders within India are subject to a charge of Rs 49 for eligible pin codes.
- For international orders, shipping costs are based on weight and may vary depending on the order volume and delivery location.
- Reverse pick up for returns is not applicable for international orders; customers must handle returns themselves.
- If you wish to return an order, we recommend raising a request immediately upon receipt.The maximum time frame for returns is 48 hours for food orders and 7 days for craft orders from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for a reverse pick up, the product must be well-packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Customised orders are not eligible for returns.
- Products sold under the stock clearance sale category on the website are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not possible for damaged, tampered with, or used products.
- Reverse pickup service is only available to orders delivered to specific serviceable pin codes.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Happy to help you for return related queries at
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: email@example.com
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,