Almond(Badam) from Kashmir
Often referred to as “King of Dry Fruits”, Koshur Kashmiri Almonds are a delightful premium produce from the orchards of Kashmir. Kashmiri Almonds are richer in Oil, Non GMO and 100% natural. A handful of health comes from the vaults of Kashmir valley to your doorsteps. We bring for you, the exclusive One Tree Almond Delight, all the almond kernels from just one tree.
The Kashmiri Almond kernels in this pack are the product of a single tree. Uniquely similar in taste, sharing the same size and shape, the one tree is a delightful treat for all. Almonds are high in calories, so it's recommended you limit your intake to three to four ounces a day. This roughly comes out to around 15 to 20 almonds. If not anything else, all you can choose is to grab a handful of Kashmiri Almonds and eat them directly.
- Oil Rich Almonds
- Straight From Source
- Non GMO
What are the Uses Of Kashmiri Almonds:
Mix almonds with ice, milk, sugar and yogurt in a blender and serve chilled. The almond shake is very high in nutritional value and helps in strengthening bones and is also rich in vitamins.
Contrary to common belief, oatmeal doesn't have to be the most boring breakfast ever. Mix a handful of Kashmiri Almonds to your oatmeal and give it a different taste.
Many people think that roasting almonds decreases the nutritional value of the almonds. But this is not the case. To try, toss the almonds, olive oil, and sea salt together, heat a skillet on the stove top over medium-high heat, pour the almonds into the heated skillet and roast them for 5 minutes.
Almonds are also used in many cuisines of the world to give a nutty and unique flavor to a number of dishes and delicacies, like a Zeera Pulao with garnishing of almond kernels on top.
Almond kernels are processed to extract oil out of them which can be used for hair and skin.
Almond kernels are ground and mixed with green chillies, salt and yogurt to prepare delicious almond chutney.
Because of the fatty acids found in almond kernels, you can get rid of acne, blackheads and whiteheads. These fatty acids control the oil that gets clogged in these skin pores and thus when the almond oil is applied to your skin it also helps in reducing skin rashes.
Almond oil is very essential in treating hair problems like hairfall, dandruff.
What are the Health Benefits of Kashmiri Almonds?
Vitamin E in almond kernels foster brain and heart health.
Kashmiri Almonds protect against oxidative damage.
Kashmiri Almonds lower bad cholesterol levels.
Kashmiri Almonds may aid weight management.
Kashmiri Almonds are helpful in maintaining a good heart.
Consuming Kashmiri Almonds is said to regulate blood sugar levels and stabilize them.
Kashmiri Almonds can help control blood pressure levels.
Kashmiri Almonds are said to contain higher levels of Vitamin E which is an antioxidant that protects your cells from getting toxic.
Kashmiri Almonds are rich in nutrients like proteins, fiber, fat, vitamin E, manganese and magnesium. They also contain a good source of copper, vitamin B12 and phosphorus.
Kashmiri Almonds have a high source of vitamin E that protects your eyes and prevents abnormal changes to your lens. Thus, consuming Kashmiri Almonds will protect your eyes from any damage.
Kashmiri Almonds have certain amounts of fiber present in them that helps in detoxifying the body.
Kashmiri Almonds contain copper, iron and vitamins that help in producing more hemoglobin and as a result, almonds can be used to prevent anemia.
What are the Nutritional Value Of Kashmiri Almonds?
28 grams of Kashmiri Almonds contain:
6 grams of protein.
3.5 grams of fiber
14 grams of fat
37% of vitamin E
32% of manganese
Read more: https://www.kashmirbox.com/blogs/health/health-benefits-of-kashmiri-almonds
Why should you buy Kashmiri Almonds from Kashmir Box?
Kashmiri Almonds are loaded with a number of health benefits and are known all over the world for the amount of benefits they provide. They are richer in oils, non GMO and 100% natural and organic. Kashmir Box brings to you a handful of health direct from the almond alcoves of Kashmir Valley to your doorsteps. Kashmiri Almonds are grown naturally and organically without adding any chemicals, fertilizers etc. No artificial methods are used in the cultivation of Kashmiri Almonds. Kashmiri Almonds as compared to other almonds are unique in taste and possess much more nutritional values, which means they are a lot more healthier than their counterparts.
We at Kashmir Box pack Kashmiri Almonds under the label “KOSHUR.”
Koshur is passionate about creating feelings of delight amongst its patrons. We do this by bringing forth the best of food from the very depths of Kashmir Valley. Working with individual farmers by adapting best farm practices, our sincere effort is to influence you to adopt a healthy and beautiful lifestyle with our three core values:
How many Variants Of Kashmiri Almonds We Offer:
Kashmiri Almonds From Blossom to Nut
Soft Shell Almond
Hard Shell Almond
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of International repute.
- We offer free shipping on all prepaid orders and charge Rs.50 for COD orders PAN India.
- A weight based shipping cost is applicable/chargeable for International orders.
- Shipping charges may vary depending upon order volume and delivery location for International orders.
- Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
- Order dispatch confirmation is notified by email as and when your order is dispatched from our warehouse.
- Shipping/Billing address - refers to where the product has to be shipped/billed and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.
- Orders are shipped directly from Kashmir.
To know more about your country specific shipping charges or for any other clarity you can drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check the delivery/making time on the product details under description while/before placing the order. Each of our products is crafted especially for you by master artisans across the valley, the making/shipping time for each is different.
- No returns are accepted for products/orders which are customized.
- No returns are acceptable for products available under sale category on the website.
- For each return in craft products which are not damaged and perfect in make, a restocking fee is charged as under
Order value more than Rs. 3,000
Order value less then Rs. 3,000
Order Value ( Pashmina) more than Rs.30,000
Craft Return Policy:
We at KashmirBox.com believe in providing a delightful experience to our customers. We serve you with the best of Kashmiri products.
You must inform us about your return within 7 days from the date of delivery at email@example.com
- In case the product you receive is damaged or with any quality issues, reach back to us & we will arrange a reverse pickup of the product subject to need for the pickup and reverse pickup service available for your address/pin code.
- The product should reach us in its original condition without any damage or any other kind of tampering.
- The product should be returned in a well packed box so as to avoid any damage in the transit & with complete labelled address.
- Reverse pickup is not available for International orders. In such cases the reverse pickup is to be arranged by the customer itself at their own cost involved.
In these scenario, your returns are not accepted
- The product is damaged or has been tampered with in any way.
- The product has been used, worn, washed or changed in any other way.
- Crafts are prone to a slight variation in the design, colour and pattern work; therefore we may not be able to refund your order if the same are your criteria for making a return.
- Enquiry about any doubts that you may have regarding the products before going for the final purchase may be asked at firstname.lastname@example.org and have all your doubts instantly.
- The products are of standard quality but not to your personal liking in terms of taste and colour.
Food (Gourmet) Orders:
For return of gourmet foods, you must inform us immediately upon delivery about the reason for return at email@example.com.
- No stocking fee applicable for food return.
- All food items to be returned must be unused, unopened untampered and must be dispatched back within one day only.
If you wish to cancel your order with us please note:
- The order can only be cancelled if and only if it has not already been shipped.
- Once the order has been shipped from our warehouse, you will not be entitled for any refund and it will become a return on your side.
- The ‘Made to Order’ and other “Customized orders” are in no way eligible for cancellation.
For any cancellation related queries, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: email@example.com