Kashmiri Handmade Tree of Life Wall Decoration
Check COD Availability
|Time To Make||15-20 Days|
|COD||Available For this Product|
A stunning handmade rug is at display depicting the traditional classic design of Tree of Life. In gorgeous blue, and grey-blue leaflets, this rug boasts of creative colors and abstract art. Add life to your living room with the lively singing birds and happy colorful butterflies flying around. The lovely combination of colors and design in this handmade marvel is a must-have in your home. Make your living space the fantasy-filled abode of love, passion and urban class, wear your walls in this classy rug and see the compliments flowing in. A Kashmir Rug is a hand-knotted masterpiece which is intricately designed, primarily in oriental floral styles in rich colors and patterns. Inspired by the beauty of this heavenly vale, the artisans generally weave the culturally and traditionally significant motifs like the Chinar and Paisley into these handcrafted pieces of art. Most of these patterns are a reflection of the warmth, beauty and love that Kashmir stands for. The knots are generally in the form of a Chain Stitch which is locally popular by the name of Aari Kari or Aari Kaem, the crewel embroidery. A lot of hard work, effort and focus go into the making of a single rug, which not only is labour intensive but also quite timely. A single normal-sized handmade Kashmir rug takes about a couple of months to finish. The end product is nonetheless a unique masterpiece in creation! Rug making is a traditional craft in Kashmiri culture. In a contemporary market, ancient traditions are kept alive through the art of weaving. You are supporting the local heritage by keeping weaving arts alive and in demand. In addition, the beautiful diversity of these handmade rugs from Kashmir adds a culturally rich element to your home decor.
Have Questions?Ask Us
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering with only with couriers companies of repute.
1. We offer free shipping on all prepaid orders and Rs 50 is charged for COD orders within India.
2. A weight based shipping cost is applicable for our International Customers.
3. Because each of our products is crafted especially for you by master artisans across the valley, the shipping time for each is different. Please check the delivery time on the product page while placing the order.
4. Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
5. You will be notified by email as and when your product is dispatched from our warehouse.
Shipping charges may vary from country to country and with content as well. Please contact us to know about your country specific shipping charges. You can drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get in touch with you in no time.
Please note the following:
● Most of the orders are shipped directly from Kashmir.
● Shipping address refers to where the product has to be shipped and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.
● Billing address refers to the address where a customer receives their credit card bills.
We at KashmirBox.com believe in providing a delightful experience to our customers. We serve you with the best of Kashmiri Products.
We are sorry that your order didn’t work out for you. You can return your product and earn for your next order a store credit from us. Your store credit comes with the power of being used at any time in the future and for any product on our Kashmirbox.com.
- You must inform us about your return within 7 days from the date of delivery and the product should reach our warehouse in 30 days.
- If the product you receive is damaged or not up to your quality expectations, drop in a return request. If our company has a reverse pickup service available in your area, we’ll arrange a reverse pickup of it from your address.
- The product should reach us in its original condition without any damage or any other kind of tampering.
- The product should be returned in a well packed box so as to avoid any damage in the transit.
- The shipping address of KashmirBox.com should be clearly mentioned on the package to be returned and in complete detail.
The address is as follows:
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex
Opposite J&K Bank Zaldagar Branch
Nawabazar, Srinagar - 190002
- For return of gourmet foods, you must inform us within 2 days from the date of delivery about your return at email@example.com.
- There is no stocking fee for gourmet return.
- All food items to be returned must be unused, unopened and untampered.
- No returns are accepted for customized products.
- No Returns are acceptable for on sale products.
- For each return in craft products which are not damaged and perfect in make, a restocking fee is charged:
- For orders more than Rs 3000, Rs 400 is charged as restocking fee.
- For orders less than Rs 3000, Rs 200 is charged as restocking fee.
- For Pashmina orders more than Rs 30000, Rs 1000 is charged as restocking fee.
In these rare scenario, your returns are not accepted:
- The product is damaged or has been tampered with in any way.
- The product has been used, worn, washed or changed in any other way.
- Crafts are prone to a slight variation in the design, color and pattern work; therefore we may not be able to refund your order if the same are your criteria for making a return.
- You are as such requested to enquire about any doubts that you may have regarding the products before going for the final purchase. Drop in a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and have all your doubts cleared in a very short time.
- The products are of standard quality but not to your personal liking in terms of taste and color.
If you wish to cancel your order with us please note:
- The order can only be cancelled if and only if, it has not already been shipped.
- If the order has been paid for through a credit card or net banking and has not yet been shipped, we will refund the order in full amount.
- However, once the order has been shipped from our warehouse, you will not be entitled for any refund and it will become a return on your side.
- The ‘Made to Order’ and other Customized orders are in no way eligible for cancellation.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in color and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, color settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using. If an order is subjected to any damage, manufacturing defect or fault from our side, send in a mail at email@example.com and once we verify the same, we will refund your order in full amount.
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002