(30g) Pure Kashmiri Shilajit
CHECK COD AVAILABILITY
- Weight :30 gm
- KBCODE: KB4363
- Estimated Arrival: Between 5-7 Days in India
- Availability: Ships Internationally
- COD: Available For this Product
- Brand: Kashmir Exotics
Pure Kashmir Shilajit is a thick, sticky tar-like substance with a blackish brown color, which means "rock- invincible" in Sanskrit. It is a rock-like substance that is found in mountainous regions in Asia. This material has been found to have great detoxification and energy-producing health benefits. It has been used for thousands of years for longevity and a host of other ailments. Shilajit is a thick, blackish-brown mineral pitch resin that oozes out of cracks in the Himalayan Mountains as the summer heat raises the temperature of the rock.
How to consume: Extract a pea sized amount of Shilajit and mix with lukewarm milk or water. Consume 30 minutes before eating.
Side Effects of Shilajit:
There is a list of a few side effects which may or may not occur when you take shilajit for the first time. Here is a list of them which if occur, need to be discussed with your doctor.
1. Low Blood Pressure
2. Bloody Vomit
Precautions to take before consuming Shilajit:
1. Before using Shilajit, inform your doctor and seek permission about the medications you already take. Shilajit might react with some and cause harm.
2. Shilajit should be taken at a stretch for 6-8 weeks. after that its better to take break for 1 month, and later restart the course.
3. The dosage of Shlajit has to be equal to or under 650 mg. Beware, the dosage should not exceed this quantity.
4. Kids are strictly prohibited to consume shilajit