White Zari Border Fawn Silk Saree
Check COD Availability
> Use code KAFTAN15 at checkout for EXTRA 15% OFF on Kaftans.
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
> Easy Returns & Exchanges
|Size||6.30 meters with blouse|
|Care||Dry Clean Only|
|Time To Make||Ready To Ship
|COD||Available For this Product|
This summer season, turn heads around, as you choose to drape around yourself the elegance inherent in the traditional saree dress. Classy, stylish and beautiful Golden Silk done in an exclusive Zari border is here to lend you its elegance. About Zari Kaari, it is a fascinating shimmery art. The embellishment follows an elaborate process starting with the Naqash who traces nature-inspired motifs over plain pieces of cloth. The imprinted fabric is then passed onto a Kaarigar (artisan) who uses a specialized embroidery to embroider it. Typically done on suits, shawls and bags, Zari Embroidery works its colorful charm on a plain drape and inspires in it a lively ethnic appeal.
NOTE: The actual color of the product may slightly differ due to photographic effects.
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of international repute.
- All orders within India are eligible for free shipping.
- Cash on Delivery orders within India are subject to a charge of Rs 49 for eligible pin codes.
- For international orders, shipping costs are based on weight and may vary depending on the order volume and delivery location.
- Reverse pick up for returns is not applicable for international orders; customers must handle returns themselves.
- If you wish to return an order, we recommend raising a request immediately upon receipt.The maximum time frame for returns is 48 hours for food orders and 7 days for craft orders from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for a reverse pick up, the product must be well-packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Customised orders are not eligible for returns.
- Products sold under the stock clearance sale category on the website are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not possible for damaged, tampered with, or used products.
- Reverse pickup service is only available to orders delivered to specific serviceable pin codes.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Happy to help you for return related queries at
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: email@example.com
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,
Actual colour is slightly darker than the picture, which actually makes it a very unusual colour. Nevertheless, a very pretty saree. The embroidery is beautiful. Happy with the purchase :)