White Floral Patterned Handmade Rug
Check COD Availability
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
> Easy Returns & Exchanges
|Time To Make||15-20 Days|
|COD||Available For This Product|
In the elegance of white, we have for you, a handmade rug done in the floral charm of colored spree, to brighten your homes and exhilarate your spirits. The bold floral pattern used in this rug with much space left alone, to breathe in the contrast and let the flowers display their full bloom. In lovely colors, of red, green and brown, the artisan has inscribed his love of beauty in a subtle display. Take this lovely piece of art and fill in your home space with elegance and charm. This rug can be used on the bedside or on the bed foot, the choice is yours. You also can use this rug as a wall hanging to liven up the walls of your lovely home. You are the master of your home; suit this lovely rug to your tastes and be creative in its placing. Creativity has no limits! A Kashmir Rug is a hand knotted masterpiece which is intricately designed, primarily in oriental floral styles in rich colors and patterns. Inspired by the beauty of this heavenly vale, the artisans generally weave the culturally and traditionally significant motifs like the Chinar and Paisley into these handcrafted pieces of art. Most of these patterns are a reflection of the warmth, beauty and love that Kashmir stands for. The knots are generally in the form of a Chain Stitch which is locally popular by the name of Aari Kari or Aari Kaem, the crewel embroidery. A lot of hard work, effort and focus go into the making of a single rug, which not only is labor intensive but also quite timely. A single normal sized handmade Kashmir rug takes about a couple of months to finish. The end product is nonetheless a unique masterpiece in creation! Rug making is a traditional craft in Kashmiri culture. In a contemporary market, ancient traditions are kept alive through the art of weaving. You are supporting the local heritage by keeping weaving arts alive and in demand. In addition, the beautiful diversity of these handmade rugs from Kashmir adds a culturally rich element to your home decor.
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of international repute.
- All orders within India are eligible for free shipping.
- Cash on Delivery orders within India are subject to a charge of Rs 49 for eligible pin codes.
- For international orders, shipping costs are based on weight and may vary depending on the order volume and delivery location.
- Reverse pick up for returns is not applicable for international orders; customers must handle returns themselves.
- If you wish to return an order, we recommend raising a request immediately upon receipt.The maximum time frame for returns is 48 hours for food orders and 7 days for craft orders from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for a reverse pick up, the product must be well-packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Customised orders are not eligible for returns.
- Products sold under the stock clearance sale category on the website are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not possible for damaged, tampered with, or used products.
- Reverse pickup service is only available to orders delivered to specific serviceable pin codes.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Happy to help you for return related queries at
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,
A lovely chain stitch rug with floral design in subtle color combinations. Very well made. Quick delivery. Thanks KB.
Beautifully made, lovely looking, versatile small rug, lovely product!