Pure Woolen White Flower Design Embroidered Stole
Check COD Availability
> Use code KAFTAN15 at checkout for EXTRA 15% OFF on Kaftans.
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
> Easy Returns & Exchanges
|Care||Dry Clean Only|
|Time To Make||15-20 Days|
|COD||Available For this Product|
An elegant white stole in the warmth and softness of pure Kashmir wool, is on its way to charm you up with its delicacy and sheen. The beautiful white wrap is done in the cherished threadwork of Kashmir, the famous aari kaem; the spotless neatness and finery of this art is an eye appeal for all. The beautiful pattern of a long and full blossomed floral vine has been used in this gorgeous stole. The brightness of colors against the white backdrop is the grandeur of this beautiful warm stole. The colors used in this embroidery work are variations of bright red and green, missed in the perfect melodious union, celebrating their togetherness. The border of this lovely stole is lined in a thin continuous floral vine, with each corner being filled in with a single floret of red charm. Wrap up your soul in the warmth of this lovely stole and let its softness embrace you in the colors of life and joy.
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of international repute.
- All orders within India are eligible for free shipping.
- Cash on Delivery orders within India are subject to a charge of Rs 49 for eligible pin codes.
- For international orders, shipping costs are based on weight and may vary depending on the order volume and delivery location.
- Reverse pick up for returns is not applicable for international orders; customers must handle returns themselves.
- If you wish to return an order, we recommend raising a request immediately upon receipt.The maximum time frame for returns is 48 hours for food orders and 7 days for craft orders from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for a reverse pick up, the product must be well-packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Customised orders are not eligible for returns.
- Products sold under the stock clearance sale category on the website are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not possible for damaged, tampered with, or used products.
- Reverse pickup service is only available to orders delivered to specific serviceable pin codes.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Happy to help you for return related queries at
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,