Pure Woolen Orange Shawl (Jaali Type)
Check COD Availability
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
> Easy Returns & Exchanges
|Size||100 cm x 200 cm approx|
|Care||Dry clean only|
|Time To Make||20-30 Days|
|COD||Available For This Product|
A beautiful woollen shawl is on its way to you, coming in the brightness of orange, to lighten up your wardrobe days. Done in the Jaali work of Kashmir's most loved and admires embroidery, the traditional Aari Kaem or Kari, this gorgeous shawl will surely melt out your heart. The gorgeous melody of colours is used in the embroidery work, the bright purple and the subtle sea blue. Mixed in the shades of white and mehndi (henna green or sycamore) the rust vine in this shawl is a steal. The border of this shawl comes in the bright stripe of the same floral vine, letting way to a bold plain orange border which is highlighting the embroidery as a whole.
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of international repute.
- All orders within India are eligible for free shipping.
- Cash on Delivery orders within India are subject to a charge of Rs 49 for eligible pin codes.
- For international orders, shipping costs are based on weight and may vary depending on the order volume and delivery location.
- Reverse pick up for returns is not applicable for international orders; customers must handle returns themselves.
- If you wish to return an order, we recommend raising a request immediately upon receipt.The maximum time frame for returns is 48 hours for food orders and 7 days for craft orders from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for a reverse pick up, the product must be well-packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Customised orders are not eligible for returns.
- Products sold under the stock clearance sale category on the website are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not possible for damaged, tampered with, or used products.
- Reverse pickup service is only available to orders delivered to specific serviceable pin codes.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Happy to help you for return related queries at
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: email@example.com
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,