Pure Woolen Natural Shade Shawl (Jaali Type)
Check COD Availability
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
> Easy Returns & Exchanges
|Care||Dry Clean Only|
|Time To Make||20-30 Days|
|COD||Available For this Product|
A pastel shade in the fineness and warmth of pure Kashmir wool is our next pick for you. Done in the elegant charm of Kashmir threadwork, the famous Aari Kari, this shawl will be a beautiful addition in your wardrobe. The tan shade has been a favorite color in Kashmir Shawls since a long time, the reason being that this one shade suits one and all, and also, the embroidery work always gets its due share in this shade. The subtle base reflects in warmth the colors of bright shades that have been used in this lovely shade of fall. The beauty of the varied colors used in this Jaali Shawl, is further enhanced by a bright strip of floral vine. Look gorgeous in this shawl, and let them all get struck in awe of your never falling grandeur.
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of international repute.
- All orders within India are eligible for free shipping.
- Cash on Delivery orders within India are subject to a charge of Rs 49 for eligible pin codes.
- For international orders, shipping costs are based on weight and may vary depending on the order volume and delivery location.
- Reverse pick up for returns is not applicable for international orders; customers must handle returns themselves.
- If you wish to return an order, we recommend raising a request immediately upon receipt.The maximum time frame for returns is 48 hours for food orders and 7 days for craft orders from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for a reverse pick up, the product must be well-packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Customised orders are not eligible for returns.
- Products sold under the stock clearance sale category on the website are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not possible for damaged, tampered with, or used products.
- Reverse pickup service is only available to orders delivered to specific serviceable pin codes.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Happy to help you for return related queries at
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: email@example.com
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,