Pure Woolen Maroon Shawl (Jaali Type)
Check COD Availability
> Use code KAFTAN15 at checkout for EXTRA 15% OFF on Kaftans.
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
> Easy Returns & Exchanges
|Care||Dry Clean Only|
|Time To Make||20-30 Days|
|COD||Available For this Product|
Maroon, is a color must have in any wardrobe, be it summers or winters, this shade of joy and power never seems to go out of style. We have for you a lovely embroidered shawl in the elegance of this shade which throb your hearts with every glance. Done in the cherished Aari Kari, the famous Kashmir Threadwork, the immaculate art on this shawl speaks for itself, the beauty and grandeur it stands for. The type of embroidery done on this shawl is an overall pattern locally known as the Jaali work. In beautiful colors of fall, the pastel red, pink, purple and green, this lovely shawl will make any dull day shine bright and make you the twinkling star. The border of this shawl comes in the small floral vine in the same patterned embroidery, with a wider plain border in tussles to let you admire the embellishment it has to boast of. Go gorgeous with this lovely shawl; a perfect wear for casual and festive joys.
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of international repute.
- All orders within India are eligible for free shipping.
- Cash on Delivery orders within India are subject to a charge of Rs 49 for eligible pin codes.
- For international orders, shipping costs are based on weight and may vary depending on the order volume and delivery location.
- Reverse pick up for returns is not applicable for international orders; customers must handle returns themselves.
- If you wish to return an order, we recommend raising a request immediately upon receipt.The maximum time frame for returns is 48 hours for food orders and 7 days for craft orders from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for a reverse pick up, the product must be well-packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Customised orders are not eligible for returns.
- Products sold under the stock clearance sale category on the website are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not possible for damaged, tampered with, or used products.
- Reverse pickup service is only available to orders delivered to specific serviceable pin codes.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Happy to help you for return related queries at
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,