| Time To Make
||Available For this Product
Inspired by the minimalists, who look charming even in the most basic attires, handpicked is a suit crafted in plain black Kashmiri fine wool. The Kashmiri fine wool lends the shawl a sumptuous and smooth touch to make the wearer look stylish yet enjoy the ultimate comfort. Over its front border, an intricate sozni embroidery sits proudly in multi colours of pinks and oranges. Stitch into a simple suit or in any trendy silhouette, the suit is set to lend you the most graceful look in the dull winter season.About SozniSozni, like many other arts of Kashmir was brought in to Kashmir
by the Sufi mystic, Shah-e-Hamdan. The embroidery is done by hand, with a small
needle that at the hands of the artisan works magic on a Shawl. Sozni is also done on other apparel in the fabrics of cotton, silk
and wool. Though the embroidery is extremely fine on the Pashmina Shawls as
compared to the silk, cotton or woolen fabric, the charm it inspires is
nonetheless the same.
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of International repute.
- We offer free shipping on all prepaid orders and charge Rs.50 for COD orders PAN India.
- A weight based shipping cost is applicable/chargeable for International orders.
- Shipping charges may vary depending upon order volume and delivery location for International orders.
- Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
- Order dispatch confirmation is notified by email as and when your order is dispatched from our warehouse.
- Shipping/Billing address - refers to where the product has to be shipped/billed and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.
- Orders are shipped directly from Kashmir.
To know more about your country specific shipping charges or for any other clarity you can drop a mail at email@example.com
- Check the delivery/making time on the product details under description while/before placing the order. Each of our products is crafted especially for you by master artisans across the valley, the making/shipping time for each is different.
- No returns are accepted for products/orders which are customized.
- No returns are acceptable for products available under sale category on the website.
- For each return in craft products which are not damaged and perfect in make, a restocking fee is charged as under
Order value more than Rs. 3,000
Order value less then Rs. 3,000
Order Value ( Pashmina) more than Rs.30,000
Craft Return Policy:
We at KashmirBox.com believe in providing a delightful experience to our customers. We serve you with the best of Kashmiri products.
You must inform us about your return within 7 days from the date of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case the product you receive is damaged or with any quality issues, reach back to us & we will arrange a reverse pickup of the product subject to need for the pickup and reverse pickup service available for your address/pin code.
- The product should reach us in its original condition without any damage or any other kind of tampering.
- The product should be returned in a well packed box so as to avoid any damage in the transit & with complete labelled address.
- Reverse pickup is not available for International orders. In such cases the reverse pickup is to be arranged by the customer itself at their own cost involved.
In these scenario, your returns are not accepted
- The product is damaged or has been tampered with in any way.
- The product has been used, worn, washed or changed in any other way.
- Crafts are prone to a slight variation in the design, colour and pattern work; therefore we may not be able to refund your order if the same are your criteria for making a return.
- Enquiry about any doubts that you may have regarding the products before going for the final purchase may be asked at email@example.com and have all your doubts instantly.
- The products are of standard quality but not to your personal liking in terms of taste and colour.
Food (Gourmet) Orders:
For return of gourmet foods, you must inform us immediately upon delivery about the reason for return at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No stocking fee applicable for food return.
- All food items to be returned must be unused, unopened untampered and must be dispatched back within one day only.
If you wish to cancel your order with us please note:
- The order can only be cancelled if and only if it has not already been shipped.
- Once the order has been shipped from our warehouse, you will not be entitled for any refund and it will become a return on your side.
- The ‘Made to Order’ and other “Customized orders” are in no way eligible for cancellation.
For any cancellation related queries, reach us at email@example.com
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org