Koshur Sugar Free Kehwa Dips
> Current Sale Upto 70% off. Click here
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
|Weight||25 grams (10 Sachets)|
Pure Kashmiri Kehwa is a gold-hued beverage / drink served from times immemorial at small and large gatherings especially at weddings, celebrations and all auspicious occasions to let the guests indulge in the rich and calming flavor of this magical drink. Pure Kashmiri Kahwa is considered to be one of the traditional and cultural beverages of the Vale.
What is Kashmiri Kehwa Made of?
How does Kashmiri Kahwa Taste?
Kashmiri Kahwa / Tea is a concoction of green Cardamom, Saffron, Cinnamon, sugar and broken almonds for better taste. It is a heavenly cup of tea taking you to the times where it is actually rooted. Kashmir Box presents to you the Kashmiri Kahwa mix under its brand name “KOSHUR.” All you need to do is mix a tablespoon of KOSHUR Kashmiri Kahwa Mix with boiling water and enjoy a heavenly cup of gold-hued, traditional tea.
History of Kashmiri Kahwa
The word “Kahwa” in the native language of the Valley means “sweet tea.” However, the word Kehwa also seems to be in connection with the Turkish word for coffee (kehveh) which is believed to be taken from the Arabic word “qahwah.”
The roots from where the Kahwa originated are still not firmly established but its presence is said to be brought to the culture of the Valley through the Spice Route. It is also believed by many that it came to be known during the Kushan empire in the first and second century AD.
Kashmiris believe that this concocted tea was introduced in the Valley by the Mughal rulers, therefore calling it by the other name; “Moghul Tea.”
Kahwa has been popular throughout Kashmir, Afghanistan, Central Asia, and the Middle East. Kahwa remains a popular drink / beverage of choice by the natives as well as many others. Special visitors are served with Kahwa, soon after their meals just to soothe their hearts and senses.
How can we use Koshur Kashmiri Kahwa Mix?
What is the use of Kashmiri Kahwa?
Very easy and instant mix is here to get you a cup full of culture and happiness. All you need to do is mix one tablesp``oon of Koshur Kashmiri Kahwa Mix with one cup of water and boil it for a few minutes till the aroma of all the ingredients is out. Pour it in a cup and embrace the soul of Kashmir.
What are the Health benefits of Kashmiri Kahwa
Is Kashmiri Kahwa good for health? Here are the list of health benefits of Kahwa:
- It helps to improve the digestive system: Kashmiri Kahwa may help cleanse the digestive system and improve your body’s metabolism. (Source)
- Healthy Heart: It helps prevent the deposition of cholesterol in blood vessels thereby reducing the risk of heart diseases.
- Stress Buster: Antioxidants in Kashmiri Kahwa may help relieve stress and anxiety.
- Sore Throats: It acts as a perfect home remedy for cold, cough and congestion.
- Skin Health: Antioxidants in Kashmiri Kahwa may help in maintaining acne free skin.
- Immunity Building: The saffron present in Kashmiri Kahwa is an excellent source of Vitamin B12, which helps to recharge the body’s defense system.
- Good for weight loss: Kashmiri Kahwa cleanses the stomach, improving digestion and metabolism, making it an effective weight loss aid as per the research.
- Helps to withstand the cold winters: Because of the presence of pure and organic Kashmiri Saffron in Kashmiri Kahwa, it serves as a warming beverage / tea.
- Kashmiri Kahwa as a super energy booster: It can be a great means of rejuvenation when you are tired of working and looking to recharge. This tea can also reduce muscular tension and make you feel more relaxed.
- Kashmiri Kahwa makes your skin glow: Kashmiri Kahwa is the secret reason behind the glowing faces of the native people of the Valley. It is highly beneficial for curing skin problems like acne, redness, and dryness.
- Is Kashmiri Kahwa good for skin? Kashmiri Kahwa contains essential ingredients that render such exquisite benefits to the skin.The moisture content of the skin is balanced and retained so that the overall texture and quality of the skin remains intact. This is especially owed to the essential oils present in ingredients like almonds.
- Kashmiri Kahwa also helps in maintaining the pH balance. Moreover, Kashmiri Kahwa has powerful anti-aging properties. It helps in maintaining the firmness and youthfulness of skin.
What are the Variants of Kashmiri Kahwa we Offer:
Know the price of Kashmiri Kehwa
Why should you buy Kashmiri Kahwa from Kashmir Box?
100% pure and fresh
Hygienically packed with love
Shipping & Return Policy
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of International repute.
- We offer free shipping on all prepaid orders and charge Rs.70 for COD orders PAN India.
- A weight based shipping cost is applicable/chargeable for International orders.
- Shipping charges may vary depending upon order volume and delivery location for International orders.
- Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
- Order dispatch confirmation is notified by email as and when your order is dispatched from our warehouse.
- Shipping/Billing address - refers to where the product has to be shipped/billed and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.
- Orders are shipped directly from Kashmir.
- To know more about your country specific shipping charges or for any other clarity you can drop a mail at email@example.com
- Country of Origin: India
- Check the delivery/making time on the product details under description while/before placing the order. Each of our products is crafted especially for you by master artisans across the valley, the making/shipping time for each is different.
- No returns are accepted for products/orders which are customized.
- No returns are acceptable for products available under sale category on the website.
- For each return in craft products which are not damaged and perfect in make, a restocking fee is charged as under
Order value more than Rs. 3,000
Order value less then Rs. 3,000
Order Value ( Pashmina) more than Rs.30,000
Craft Return Policy:
We at KashmirBox.com believe in providing a delightful experience to our customers. We serve you with the best of Kashmiri products.
- You must inform us about your return within 7 days from the date of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case the product you receive is damaged or with any quality issues, reach back to us & we will arrange a reverse pickup of the product subject to need for the pickup and reverse pickup service available for your address/pin code.
- The product should reach us in its original condition without any damage or any other kind of tampering.
- The product should be returned in a well packed box so as to avoid any damage in the transit & with complete labelled address.
- Reverse pickup is not available for International orders. In such cases the reverse pickup is to be arranged by the customer itself at their own cost involved.
In these scenario, your returns are not accepted
- The product is damaged or has been tampered with in any way.
- The product has been used, worn, washed or changed in any other way.
- Crafts are prone to a slight variation in the design, colour and pattern work; therefore we may not be able to refund your order if the same are your criteria for making a return.
- Enquiry about any doubts that you may have regarding the products before going for the final purchase may be asked at email@example.com and have all your doubts instantly.
- The products are of standard quality but not to your personal liking in terms of taste and colour.
Food (Gourmet) Orders:
- For return of gourmet foods, you must inform us immediately upon delivery about the reason for return at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No stocking fee applicable for food return.
- All food items to be returned must be unused, unopened untampered and must be dispatched back within one day only.
If you wish to cancel your order with us please note:
- The order can only be cancelled if and only if it has not already been shipped.
- Once the order has been shipped from our warehouse, you will not be entitled for any refund and it will become a return on your side.
- The ‘Made to Order’ and other “Customized orders” are in no way eligible for cancellation.
For any cancellation related queries, reach us at email@example.com
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Koshur Sugar Free Kehwa Dips
Excellent Kehwa. Brought back lots of old and sweet memories of Kashmir
I haven't received it yet
I am not sure if the whole order was delivered. Please send me my invoice and POD for the delivery. Only Kashmiri Kahwa Pouches were delivered.