Hickory Brown Solid Styled Cashmere Pashmina Shawl
Check COD Availability
> Use code KAFTAN15 at checkout for EXTRA 15% OFF on Kaftans.
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
> Easy Returns & Exchanges
|Size||100*200 cms approx|
|Care||Dry Clean Only|
|Type||Machine Spun,Hand Woven|
|Time To Make||7-10 Days|
|COD||Available For this Product|
Earthy brown and legendary, there is a certain element of confidence and class that a solid Kashmiri Cashmere Pashmina exudes. The shawl is simple, yet sophisticated. Its tone is a mesmerizing shade of black and its warmth is unmatched. Before it makes its way into the world of luxury fashion, the shawl passes through the hands of skilled craftsmen back in Kashmir valley, who toil meticulously to make it a masterpiece. It begins its journey in the mountainous region of Ladakh, where the Chanthangi Goat resides. The fibres obtained from the goat are known as Pashm fibres and are cleaned and combed and spun with utmost skill and dedication. The threads so obtained are given to the weaver who weaves them into warps and wefts, one knot at a time and bind them into a plush shawl. The warm and cozy wrap spruces up any attire, whether Indian or western. Drape it around your shoulders and be the epitome of style you always wished to be.
NOTE: The color of the product may slightly vary due to photographic effects.
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of international repute.
- All orders within India are eligible for free shipping.
- Cash on Delivery orders within India are subject to a charge of Rs 49 for eligible pin codes.
- For international orders, shipping costs are based on weight and may vary depending on the order volume and delivery location.
- Reverse pick up for returns is not applicable for international orders; customers must handle returns themselves.
- If you wish to return an order, we recommend raising a request immediately upon receipt.The maximum time frame for returns is 48 hours for food orders and 7 days for craft orders from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for a reverse pick up, the product must be well-packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Customised orders are not eligible for returns.
- Products sold under the stock clearance sale category on the website are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not possible for damaged, tampered with, or used products.
- Reverse pickup service is only available to orders delivered to specific serviceable pin codes.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Happy to help you for return related queries at
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,