GI Berry Maroon Solid Pashmina Shawl
Check COD Availability
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
> Easy Returns & Exchanges
|Size||100*200 cms approx|
|Care||Dry Clean Only|
|Type||Hand Spun,Hand Woven|
|Time To Make||30+ Days|
|COD||Not Available For this Product|
A classic Pashmina shawl, hand spun and hand woven in the picturesque valley of Kashmir, is handpicked for the ladies of grace. The delicate shawl is hand spun by women of the vale and handwoven by master artisans, who put in a meticulous effort behind its making. The wrap thus created is plain in nature and colored into a deep and sensual shade of maroon and can be paired with any Indian or western outfit. It coils its proud wearer into a velvety touch. Besides being regal, the shawl is a symbol of Kashmiri heritage, a souvenir which lasts for a lifetime. About GI: Kashmiri Pashmina has been registered under the Geographical Indications (G.I) of Good Act of India on 09-12-2008. The registration is an acknowledgement of the fact that the handicraft is unique and is produced in a particular area with traditional knowledge and skills, special to the region. Kashmiri Pashmina G.I. mark labelled product has a covert (readable under UV light) and a visible unique code, which can be searched on www.kashmirpashmina.secure-ga.com to verify authenticity. Specifications for a Kashmiri Pashmina to quality for GI seal are:
1. It should be made of 100% Pashmina Fiber having a fineness of below 16 microns and obtained from the under fleece of mountain goat "Capra Hiracus".
2. Handspun on a traditional wheel (Charkha).
3. Woven by artisans traditionally and skilful developed unique handloom specific to it.
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of international repute.
- All orders within India are eligible for free shipping.
- Cash on Delivery orders within India are subject to a charge of Rs 49 for eligible pin codes.
- For international orders, shipping costs are based on weight and may vary depending on the order volume and delivery location.
- Reverse pick up for returns is not applicable for international orders; customers must handle returns themselves.
- If you wish to return an order, we recommend raising a request immediately upon receipt.The maximum time frame for returns is 48 hours for food orders and 7 days for craft orders from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for a reverse pick up, the product must be well-packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Customised orders are not eligible for returns.
- Products sold under the stock clearance sale category on the website are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not possible for damaged, tampered with, or used products.
- Reverse pickup service is only available to orders delivered to specific serviceable pin codes.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Happy to help you for return related queries at
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: email@example.com
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,