Black Floral Aari Embroidered Cashmilon Phiran
Check COD Availability
> Use code KAFTAN15 at checkout for EXTRA 15% OFF on Kaftans.
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
> Easy Returns & Exchanges
|Type||2 front pockets|
|Time To Make||15-20 Days|
|COD||Available For this Product|
The mystic black is back In the traditional charm of Kashmiri Phiran and the timeless beauty of aari Kari. On display is a beautiful phiran that will look great on you. In lovely colours of orange and pink, the embroidered flowers come as an eye appeal, dancing amidst the lively greens. The embroidery pattern is spread across the front of the phiran, running from the neck down to the hem. The hemline comes in the pink shades of floret chain which also outline the side pockets in the same grace. Wear this phiran and look smart. Be warm, be in style and set the trend.
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of international repute.
- All orders within India are eligible for free shipping.
- Cash on Delivery orders within India are subject to a charge of Rs 49 for eligible pin codes.
- For international orders, shipping costs are based on weight and may vary depending on the order volume and delivery location.
- Reverse pick up for returns is not applicable for international orders; customers must handle returns themselves.
- If you wish to return an order, we recommend raising a request immediately upon receipt.The maximum time frame for returns is 48 hours for food orders and 7 days for craft orders from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for a reverse pick up, the product must be well-packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Customised orders are not eligible for returns.
- Products sold under the stock clearance sale category on the website are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not possible for damaged, tampered with, or used products.
- Reverse pickup service is only available to orders delivered to specific serviceable pin codes.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Happy to help you for return related queries at
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,
Thank you for sending such an amazing product
Awesome Phiran. Exactly as shown in the picture. Good work and good material. Beautiful piece.. must have for winters.. Received within a week.. thank you Kashmir Box..
Glad to see nice and beautiful product.
I brought this same piece at 1200INR from Kashmir Local Market.
So it is a guarantee that the fabric is good but cost needs reduction.