Black Embroidered Cashmilon Stole
Check COD Availability
> Use code KAFTAN15 at checkout for EXTRA 15% OFF on Kaftans.
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
> Easy Returns & Exchanges
70*200 cms approx
Machine Aari with Zari Outline
|Time To Make||
7 to 10 Days
|COD||Available For this Product|
A gorgeous Black stole, in the warmth of Cashmilon on a cold winter day, we have this magical stole just for you. Woven into the fineness of pure and soft Kashmir Wool, the grandeur of this lovely stole is in the deep Aari embroidery outlined by classical Zari Embroidery. Wrap yourself in this awesome stole of purity and serenity, and let your style do the talk for you. Stand tall in any occasion; the colors in this stole are perfect for a formal wear as well as for a casual day out. Look gorgeous in this lovely stole.
NOTE: The actual color of the product may slightly differ due to photographic effects
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of international repute.
- All orders within India are eligible for free shipping.
- Cash on Delivery orders within India are subject to a charge of Rs 49 for eligible pin codes.
- For international orders, shipping costs are based on weight and may vary depending on the order volume and delivery location.
- Reverse pick up for returns is not applicable for international orders; customers must handle returns themselves.
- If you wish to return an order, we recommend raising a request immediately upon receipt.The maximum time frame for returns is 48 hours for food orders and 7 days for craft orders from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for a reverse pick up, the product must be well-packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Customised orders are not eligible for returns.
- Products sold under the stock clearance sale category on the website are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not possible for damaged, tampered with, or used products.
- Reverse pickup service is only available to orders delivered to specific serviceable pin codes.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Happy to help you for return related queries at
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: email@example.com
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,