This policy may be changed from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are aware of all the changes.
If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, we guarantee that it will be used in accordance with this Privacy statement.
The Kashmir Box (kashmirbox.com) website is operated by Kashmir Box, registered under the Company Number 3049976 and with offices located in Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir.
By submitting the registration form on Kashmir Box (kashmirbox.com), you accept and agree to the fact that your personal information will
be used by the administrators of Kashmir Box (kashmirbox.com) for the following purposes:
• To contact you, as a client of the Website;
• To process your orders;
• To grant you access to certain contests, giveaways or promotional activities;
• To send you non-commercial or administrative notifications (regarding changes to the Website or your user account for instance);
• To send you news about offers, price discounts or other commercial information regarding Kashmir Box (kashmirbox.com)or any other third parties, with whom Kashmir Box (kashmirbox.com) has a business relationship.
What Data We Collect and How We Use it
1. Website Activity:
Data about your browsing activity on our website
2. Device and browser information:
Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device's IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device's unique identifier.
3. Contact Information:
If you provide your name, email address or phone number
4. Account Information:
If you open an account, we will collect your username, password and other information needed to open and access your account.
5. Customer Service Information:
The information you provide including survey responses and contact information.
7. Third party information:
Additional information from third party sources where we have the rights to do so
Why We Collect This Information?
1. To understand you better and display ads relevant to your taste.
2. Troubleshoot problems.
3. Deliver targeted marketing to you.
4. Contact you by email or phone about your account or our services including to market our services to you
HOW TO OPT OUT OF INTEREST BASED ADS
1. Open the Google Settings app on your device (called Google Settings or Settings, depending on your device)
2. Scroll down and tap Google.
3. Tap Ads
.4. Switch on Opt out of interest-based ads or Opt out of Ads Personalisation.
We store your personal information in order to send you notifications about your user account on Kashmir Box (kashmirbox.com), to inform you about the status of your orders and to evaluate the quality of the products and services that are being provided to you. The rules and regulations regarding the use of the information requested from you during online payment are covered by the terms and policies of the payment processing services and Kashmir Box (kashmirbox.com) will neither request, nor store any information regarding your card.
Sign up to get first access, curated notes about new styles, sales and events.
More about online shoping at Kashmir Box
LOGIN OR SIGN UP
Get access to your orders, wishlish and recommendations