Koshur Kashmiri Zarda Saffron Strands
CHECK COD AVAILABILITY
- Weight :1 gm
- KBCODE: KB10921
- Estimated Arrival: Between 3-5 Days in India
- Availability: Ships Internationally
- COD: Available For this Product
- Brand: Koshur
Indulge in the purity of the all natural and certified Kashmiri saffron with our freshly picked strands straight from 'The Saffron Town' - Pampore. The lower part of a saffron strand is called Zarda for its deep yellow colour. Zarda is mostly used in beauty preparations in face packs, creams and more where it finds extremely beneficial applications. Saffron for Beauty Saffron has anti-bacterial properties and can is very beneficial in reducing acne. It acts as a natural scrub and aids in removing dead cells. Saffron can also be applied along with milk to lighten the skin and remove pigments.
How to use:
Zarda strands can be used in face packs or home made soaps.
1. Saffron and Honey Face Pack for blemishes
Mix one table spoon of honey with 2-3 saffron strands. Apply directly on the skin.
2. Saffron and Milk Face Pack for Glowing Skin:
Mix 2-3 strands of saffron with one tablespoon milk. Apply on the skin regularly.
3. Home made soap for lighter and brighter skin
1. Soak few saffron strands in one spoon Aloe Vera gel and 1 teaspoon lemon juice
2. After some time add milk and let it stand.
3. In a separate bowl, grate a plain glycerin soap and place in the microwave and let it melt completely.
4. Take the liquid soap out of the microwave and add the rest of the ingredients into it.
5. Pour into a container which has your preferred shape. The soap mixture will take the same shape
6. Let this mixture stand for an hour. Your handmade soap is ready