Chery Red Sozni Embroidered Jaaldaar Woolen Shawl
Check COD Availability
> Use code KAFTAN15 at checkout for EXTRA 15% OFF on Kaftans.
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
> Easy Returns & Exchanges
|Weight||150 Grams approx|
|Size||100 cm x 200 cm approx|
|Time To Make||20-30 Days|
|COD||Available For This Product|
For those who love to flaunt their feminine grace, handpicked is a Kashmiri woollen shawl, woven in such a perfect finish that you just can't think of accessorising in any way other than draping in this plush warm wrap. The shawl is set to a warm red tone which is versatile enough to wear with any outfit, western or Indian. Further, the sozni kar ornates all of the surfaces of the shawl, in entwined and entangled floral vines which spruce up the downy underlying base in the most alluring manner. Set a new style trend, with the perfect addition of the shawl to your winter fashion wardrobe. Keep it, or gift it, as the shawl is perfect for the excited bridesmaids, who look equally elegant like the lovely brides about Sozni Sozni, like many other arts of Kashmir was brought in to Kashmir by the Sufi mystic, Shah-e-Hamdan. The embroidery is done by hand, with a small needle that at the hands of the artisan works magic on a Shawl. Sozni is also done on other apparel in the fabrics of cotton, silk and wool. Though the embroidery is extremely fine on the Pashmina Shawls as compared to the silk, cotton or woollen fabric, the charm it inspires is nonetheless the same.
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of international repute.
- All orders within India are eligible for free shipping.
- Cash on Delivery orders within India are subject to a charge of Rs 49 for eligible pin codes.
- For international orders, shipping costs are based on weight and may vary depending on the order volume and delivery location.
- Reverse pick up for returns is not applicable for international orders; customers must handle returns themselves.
- If you wish to return an order, we recommend raising a request immediately upon receipt.The maximum time frame for returns is 48 hours for food orders and 7 days for craft orders from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for a reverse pick up, the product must be well-packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Customised orders are not eligible for returns.
- Products sold under the stock clearance sale category on the website are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not possible for damaged, tampered with, or used products.
- Reverse pickup service is only available to orders delivered to specific serviceable pin codes.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Happy to help you for return related queries at
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: email@example.com
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,