Koshur Premium Himalayan Shilajit
> Summer Clearance Sale with upto 70% off. Click here
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
Pure Himalayan Shilajit
What exactly is Pure Himalayan Shilajit?
Pure Himalayan Shilajit is a blackish-brown tar-like substance which is extracted from the mountain ranges of the Himalayas and is known as Elixir of Life - your superfood of all times.
Today as many people are turning back to natural, herbal remedies for their health and well-being, how far can pure Himalayan Shilajit be in the race of top most effective herbs.
It is one of the most potent rejuvenating anti-aging blockbusters that mankind has ever known. Pure Himalayan Shilajit is attributed as having magical properties when it comes to overall healthcare. So what is this sticky, tar-like substance shilajit? Let’s get to know everything about this magical black herb.
What are the other Names of Pure Himalayan Shilajit
The word Shilajit is a phonetic adaptation of the Hindi word Shilajit, which in turn goes back to the Sanskrit word Silajatu. The literal meaning of the Sanskrit word is"mountain tar". The first element “Sila” means "pertaining to, or having the properties of a rock, mountain, the second - ''Jatu” denoting gum, lac; any tarry substance. Shilajit is also termed as mineral oil, stone oil, mountain blood, destroyer of weakness, rock invincible, or the conqueror of mountains.
Origin of Pure Himalayan Shilajit
Pure Himalayan Shilajit is believed to originate from the plant life in the Himalayan region that surrounds the vastness of India, China, Tibet, and other parts of Central Asia.
Shilajit is a sticky, tar-like resin substance that oozes out of cracks in the Himalayan mountainous regions in the summer as the temperature is raised in the rock by the summer heat. It is formed over centuries by the decomposition of plants and the activity of unique micro-organisms such as Euphorbia Royleana and Trifolium Repens. Shilajit takes centuries to form, and scientists consider it a millenary product of nature.
Ingredients in Pure Himalayan Shilajit
Shilajit is said to contain 85+ minerals in ionic form. The primary active ingredients in Shilajit are Fulvic Acids, Dibenzo Alpha Pyrones, Humans, Humic Acids, trace minerals, vitamins A, B, C, and P (citrines), phospholipids and polyphenol complexes, terpenoids. Also present are microelements (cobalt, nickel, copper, zinc, manganese, chrome, iron, magnesium, and others). Most shilajit compounds contain between 60-80% fulvic acid, and the greater the content of fulvic acid, the more anti-aging properties the compound contains.
What are the Health Benefits of Pure Himalayan Shilajit
Shilajit May benefit with Alzheimer’s
Pure Himalayan Shilajit may show considerable potential in preventing self-aggregation of pathological filaments in the brain. This plays an important role in age-related mental decline and Alzheimer's disease development. Shilajit may also be used to improve symptoms involved with urinary tract disorders, jaundice, digestive problems, enlarged spleen, epilepsy, anxiety, chronic bronchitis, and anemia.
Shilajit Enhances Spermatogenesis & Boost in the Production of ATP
Spermatogenesis produces mature male gametes, commonly called sperm (specifically known as spermatozoa) which are able to fertilize the counterpart female gamete, the oocyte, during conception to produce a single-celled individual known as a zygote.
Furthermore, animal and human data support the use of shilajit as a ‘revitalizer’, enhancing physical performance and relieving fatigue with enhanced production of ATP (Adenosine triphosphate). It may also boost the sperm count, enhance testosterone levels and boost FSH production (Follicle-stimulating which regulates the development, growth, pubertal maturation, and reproductive processes of the body).
Shilajit is Beneficial For Reproductive Infertility
Pure Himalayan Shilajit contains certain types of proteins, amino acids, Dibenzo alpha pyrones, fatty acids, carotenoids, metal ions, and Fulvic acid which may help in reproductive function.
Fulvic acid transports the nutrients in shilajit as well as other vitamins and minerals deep into the body cells. Fulvic acid also flushes out all the toxins and chemicals that affect reproductive function. It acts on various areas related to reproduction notably male infertility, development and protection of embryo, female sexual dysfunction, and libido enhancement.
Pure Himalayan Shilajit may have a huge impact on your health if you are achy, sore, have arthritis, or have rheumatism. You will go from feeling elderly and slow to feeling that spark of youthful energy again. Use daily for best results.
Pure Himalayan Shilajit For Skin Care
Pure Himalayan Shilajit can be used for skin problems like dullness and acne. The anti-inflammatory properties of Shilajit help protect against the cellular damage caused by free radicals. You may mix it with your regular face packs to get the naturally glowing skin
Memory and Mind
The nootropic properties of pure Himalayan Shilajit may help to clear brain fog and increase memory, comprehension, and ability to focus on the task at hand.
Because of Pure Himalayan Shilajit’s androgen-like properties, it may help balance out stress-causing hormones, making it easier for both your mind and body to deal with stress signals in a healthier and calmer manner.
Do you frequently catch a common cold or flu? Pure Himalayan Shilajit boosts the immune system, and has proven to be effective over and over again in many double-blind placebo tests against the common cold
Anti Aging Blockbuster
Pure Himalayan Shilajit has an unparalleled power of arresting and reversing the aging process. It Helps accelerate processes of protein and nucleic acid metabolism and stimulates energy-providing reactions.
Some Other Benefits of Pure Himalayan Shilajit
- May Counteract Diabetes & Regulate the Blood Sugar Levels
- Purifies blood, may improve the functioning of the pancreas and strengthen digestion.
- It may help in reducing fat & dissolving tumors as well.
- Promotes the movement of minerals, especially calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium into muscle tissue and bone.
- Stimulates the immune system and improves restoration (recovery) after exercise.
- May increase the levels of growth hormone in diabetic patients and is a potent anti-ulcer agent.
How to Test Pure Himalayan Shilajit Purity
Solubility Test of Pure Himalayan Shilajit
Pure Himalayan Shilajit dissolves completely in plain warm water. Add a small portion of shilajit paste in a glass of water, it will start dissolving slowly in the water and within a very short time period, it gets fully dissolved imparting a golden black color to the water. If the shilajit doesn’t mix properly in water, it is not a pure one or not of good quality.
Pure Himalayan Shilajit always remains in its original form. It gets melted in the hands and becomes sticky. Also, if it is placed in the refrigerator, the Shilajit becomes extremely hard. It will shatter just like glass- if struck with the hammer. But, while carrying out these processes, make sure to keep it in a plastic bag to prevent its loss of this valuable herbal formulation.
Pure Himalayan Shilajit will not burn like a candle or light in the fire. If Shilajit is heated with a mini torch, it forms bubbles and gives rise to ash, which emanates outward. But, it won’t get burned. If it forms smoke, it is not the original Shilajit.
Uses of Pure Himalayan Shilajit
To consume, simply dissolve in warm, non-chlorinated water, tea, or milk. We recommend starting with a rice grain to pea-sized portion, once a day for general well-being. Dosage can be increased for greater energy and effect but should not exceed 1 gram per day.
Realizing the healing power of pure Himalayan Shilajit, it is considered as the ‘Nectar of God’, capable of healing the body from any ailments and preserving youthfulness. Ancient Chinese and Indian literature mentions it as Amrit or Elixir of Evergreen Life and Fountain of Youth!
Indian Yogis have been using Shilajit since ancient times.
It is not uncommon to find many Indian Yogis even aged 100 years in Himalayan regions and above having similar stamina and body structure of youth. While the markets are rife with fake, adulterated shilajit, Kashmir Box has for you the Pure Mountain Shilajit derived from the Himalayas, collected with care retaining the magical ingredient content to keep its health benefits intact.
Shipping & Return Policy
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of International repute.
- We offer free shipping on all prepaid orders and charge Rs.70 for COD orders PAN India.
- A weight based shipping cost is applicable/chargeable for International orders.
- Shipping charges may vary depending upon order volume and delivery location for International orders.
- Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
- Order dispatch confirmation is notified by email as and when your order is dispatched from our warehouse.
- Shipping/Billing address - refers to where the product has to be shipped/billed and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.
- Orders are shipped directly from Kashmir.
- To know more about your country specific shipping charges or for any other clarity you can drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Country of Origin: India
- Check the delivery/making time on the product details under description while/before placing the order. Each of our products is crafted especially for you by master artisans across the valley, the making/shipping time for each is different.
- No returns are accepted for products/orders which are customized.
- No returns are acceptable for products available under sale category on the website.
- For each return in craft products which are not damaged and perfect in make, a restocking fee is charged as under
Order value more than Rs. 3,000
Order value less then Rs. 3,000
Order Value ( Pashmina) more than Rs.30,000
Craft Return Policy:
We at KashmirBox.com believe in providing a delightful experience to our customers. We serve you with the best of Kashmiri products.
- You must inform us about your return within 7 days from the date of delivery at email@example.com
- In case the product you receive is damaged or with any quality issues, reach back to us & we will arrange a reverse pickup of the product subject to need for the pickup and reverse pickup service available for your address/pin code.
- The product should reach us in its original condition without any damage or any other kind of tampering.
- The product should be returned in a well packed box so as to avoid any damage in the transit & with complete labelled address.
- Reverse pickup is not available for International orders. In such cases the reverse pickup is to be arranged by the customer itself at their own cost involved.
In these scenario, your returns are not accepted
- The product is damaged or has been tampered with in any way.
- The product has been used, worn, washed or changed in any other way.
- Crafts are prone to a slight variation in the design, colour and pattern work; therefore we may not be able to refund your order if the same are your criteria for making a return.
- Enquiry about any doubts that you may have regarding the products before going for the final purchase may be asked at firstname.lastname@example.org and have all your doubts instantly.
- The products are of standard quality but not to your personal liking in terms of taste and colour.
Food (Gourmet) Orders:
- For return of gourmet foods, you must inform us immediately upon delivery about the reason for return at email@example.com.
- No stocking fee applicable for food return.
- All food items to be returned must be unused, unopened untampered and must be dispatched back within one day only.
If you wish to cancel your order with us please note:
- The order can only be cancelled if and only if it has not already been shipped.
- Once the order has been shipped from our warehouse, you will not be entitled for any refund and it will become a return on your side.
- The ‘Made to Order’ and other “Customized orders” are in no way eligible for cancellation.
For any cancellation related queries, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: email@example.com
Excellent order executed
Koshur Premium Himalayan Shilajit
really felt bad bec shilajith is not dissolving properly and the colour of the shilajith also very light if i add more quantity also, tried all test not satisfied really veast of money, i dont think this is really pure one even i used before from the same KB exotic one that is satisfied ,
A weeks use and you can feel the difference in the overall energy levels, they have increased.
Good quality but price very high just I start after 1 month I will fedback
None better than this, I’ve been taking shilajit since 4-5 years n have tried quite a few brands (not naming here) but can surely say that this is the best by far 👍🏻
Koshur Premium Himalayan Shilajit
Think it's genuine product.good one.lookinh to buy more
Little high on price
But damm original thing I got