Koshur Sugarfree Kehwa
Check COD Availability
> Use code KAFTAN15 at checkout for EXTRA 15% OFF on Kaftans.
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
> Easy Returns & Exchanges
Pure Kashmiri Kehwa is a gold-hued beverage / drink served from times immemorial at small and large gatherings especially at weddings, celebrations and all auspicious occasions to let the guests indulge in the rich and calming flavor of this magical drink. Pure Kashmiri Kahwa is considered to be one of the traditional and cultural beverages of the Vale.
What is Kashmiri Kehwa Made of?
How does Kashmiri Kahwa Taste?
Kashmiri Kahwa / Tea is a concoction of green Cardamom, Saffron, Cinnamon, sugar and broken almonds for better taste. It is a heavenly cup of tea taking you to the times where it is actually rooted. Kashmir Box presents to you the Kashmiri Kahwa mix under its brand name “KOSHUR.” All you need to do is mix a tablespoon of KOSHUR Kashmiri Kahwa Mix with boiling water and enjoy a heavenly cup of gold-hued, traditional tea.
History of Kashmiri Kahwa
The word “Kahwa” in the native language of the Valley means “sweet tea.” However, the word Kehwa also seems to be in connection with the Turkish word for coffee (kehveh) which is believed to be taken from the Arabic word “qahwah.”
The roots from where the Kahwa originated are still not firmly established but its presence is said to be brought to the culture of the Valley through the Spice Route. It is also believed by many that it came to be known during the Kushan empire in the first and second century AD.
Kashmiris believe that this concocted tea was introduced in the Valley by the Mughal rulers, therefore calling it by the other name; “Moghul Tea.”
Kahwa has been popular throughout Kashmir, Afghanistan, Central Asia, and the Middle East. Kahwa remains a popular drink / beverage of choice by the natives as well as many others. Special visitors are served with Kahwa, soon after their meals just to soothe their hearts and senses.
How can we use Koshur Kashmiri Kahwa Mix?
What is the use of Kashmiri Kahwa?
Very easy and instant mix is here to get you a cup full of culture and happiness. All you need to do is mix one tablesp``oon of Koshur Kashmiri Kahwa Mix with one cup of water and boil it for a few minutes till the aroma of all the ingredients is out. Pour it in a cup and embrace the soul of Kashmir.
What are the Health benefits of Kashmiri Kahwa
Is Kashmiri Kahwa good for health? Here are the list of health benefits of Kahwa:
- It helps to improve the digestive system: Kashmiri Kahwa may help cleanse the digestive system and improve your body’s metabolism. (Source)
- Healthy Heart: It helps prevent the deposition of cholesterol in blood vessels thereby reducing the risk of heart diseases.
- Stress Buster: Antioxidants in Kashmiri Kahwa may help relieve stress and anxiety.
- Sore Throats: It acts as a perfect home remedy for cold, cough and congestion.
- Skin Health: Antioxidants in Kashmiri Kahwa may help in maintaining acne free skin.
- Immunity Building: The saffron present in Kashmiri Kahwa is an excellent source of Vitamin B12, which helps to recharge the body’s defense system.
- Good for weight loss: Kashmiri Kahwa cleanses the stomach, improving digestion and metabolism, making it an effective weight loss aid as per the research.
- Helps to withstand the cold winters: Because of the presence of pure and organic Kashmiri Saffron in Kashmiri Kahwa, it serves as a warming beverage / tea.
- Kashmiri Kahwa as a super energy booster: It can be a great means of rejuvenation when you are tired of working and looking to recharge. This tea can also reduce muscular tension and make you feel more relaxed.
- Kashmiri Kahwa makes your skin glow: Kashmiri Kahwa is the secret reason behind the glowing faces of the native people of the Valley. It is highly beneficial for curing skin problems like acne, redness, and dryness.
- Is Kashmiri Kahwa good for skin? Kashmiri Kahwa contains essential ingredients that render such exquisite benefits to the skin.The moisture content of the skin is balanced and retained so that the overall texture and quality of the skin remains intact. This is especially owed to the essential oils present in ingredients like almonds.
- Kashmiri Kahwa also helps in maintaining the pH balance. Moreover, Kashmiri Kahwa has powerful anti-aging properties. It helps in maintaining the firmness and youthfulness of skin.
What are the Variants of Kashmiri Kahwa we Offer:
Why should you buy Kashmiri Kahwa from Kashmir Box?
100% pure and fresh
Hygienically packed with love
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of international repute.
- All orders within India are eligible for free shipping.
- Cash on Delivery orders within India are subject to a charge of Rs 49 for eligible pin codes.
- For international orders, shipping costs are based on weight and may vary depending on the order volume and delivery location.
- Reverse pick up for returns is not applicable for international orders; customers must handle returns themselves.
- If you wish to return an order, we recommend raising a request immediately upon receipt.The maximum time frame for returns is 48 hours for food orders and 7 days for craft orders from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for a reverse pick up, the product must be well-packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Customised orders are not eligible for returns.
- Products sold under the stock clearance sale category on the website are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not possible for damaged, tampered with, or used products.
- Reverse pickup service is only available to orders delivered to specific serviceable pin codes.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Happy to help you for return related queries at
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: email@example.com
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,
Koshur Sugarfree Kehwa
Tried for the first time
My New Favorite(s)
Tried it first time and it was amazing. Quality product from kashmir box will surely order again
my parents are happy with the quality
Thanks to Kashmir Box for selling authentic products The Kahwa reminds me of the kahwa which I used to have with my Kashmiri friends at a Spiritual Retreat.We do not need to think twice when buying any product from Kashmir Box.Hope the authenticity will be maintained.
Koshur Sugarfree Kehwa
A nice and refreshing alternative to tea..very healthy and tasty..easy to make
Hello i have tried for the first time at home and it turns out really nice aromatic, refreshing and i did not add sugar at all.Good product and pricing also budget friendly