Koshur Walnut Kernels Snow White Half (Milky)
> Winter Clearance Sale Upto 70% off. Click here
> Free shipping on all prepaid orders in India.
Walnut (Akhrot) from Kashmir
Organic Kashmiri Walnuts are high in protein, vitamins, omega 3 fatty acids, trace minerals, lecithin and oils. Compared with other nuts, which typically contain a high amount of mono-unsaturated fats, Kashmiri Walnuts are unique because the fats in them are primarily poly-unsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) and are the only nut with a significant amount of alpha-linolenic acid. Moreover, Kashmiri Walnuts have insignificant amounts of sodium and are cholesterol free. Koshur Kashmiri Walnuts are a premium organic produce from the fields of Kashmir Valley. Hygienically packed in a way which retains freshness and its nutritional values, Kashmiri Walnuts are served only in their best and healthiest state to its patrons.
- Omega 3 rich
- 100% natural and organic
- Straight from the source
- For the Connoisseurs of exotic foods
- Purity guaranteed
What is special about Kashmiri Walnuts?
Kashmiri Walnuts are famous worldwide for their superior taste and quality. Yet the best thing about Kashmiri Walnuts is the fact that they are organic. No chemical fertilizers are used in the process of growing Kashmiri Walnuts. Kashmiri Walnuts are rich in poly-unsaturated fats and mono-unsaturated fats and are a good source of proteins. Being rich in Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Kashmiri Walnuts are considered the best nut for brain health.
How are Kashmiri Walnuts Cultivated?
Where do we use Kashmiri Walnuts?
- A healthy and delectable treat for the ones with a sweet tooth, a walnut cake can be prepared with flour, olive oil, and the nutritious touch of fresh walnuts.
- To spruce up lunch and dinner, add the unforgettable flavor of the Kashmiri Walnut chutney as a side dish. This is prepared by crushing walnuts, green chili, and adding yogurt and salt.
- A Walnut Fudge holds a special place for those who never liked to have coffee without the addition of something more chocolaty. Chopped walnuts over molten chocolate, condensed milk and vanilla made into squares or any shape you like gives the connoisseurs of sweets a treat of a lifetime.
- Walnut kernels are in so many ways and means used in different bakeries and confectioneries to add unforgettable taste and abundance of health to your favorite tarts, fudges and brownies.
- Walnut kernels are crushed to extract walnut oil which has proved to be one of the most beneficial oils for human consumption.
- Walnut oil is known to be a remedy to treat fungal infections. Athlete's foot and Candida are some of the infections which are known to get treated with the application of walnut oil. Psoriasis is known to be a painful and persistent skin condition that can be eased with the use of walnut oil. Add this oil to your bath or use it topically on your skin to treat this condition.
- Certain phytonutrients and fatty acids in walnut oil can contribute to enhancing the texture and quality of the skin.
What are the Health Benefits of Kashmiri Walnuts?
Kashmiri Walnuts may help lower bad cholesterol.
Kashmiri Walnuts may boost brain health(Source).
Kashmiri Walnuts aid in weight loss.
Kashmiri Walnuts help manage diabetes.
Kashmiri Walnuts help improve metabolism.
Kashmiri Walnuts have polyphenols which help fight oxidative stress and inflammation.
Kashmiri Walnuts can increase the health-promoting bacteria and other microbes that are essential to have a healthy gut and overall good health.
Some studies suggest that eating Kashmiri Walnuts helps lower blood pressure, including people with high blood pressure and healthy people under stress.
The nutrients in Kashmiri Walnuts, including polyunsaturated fat, polyphenols and vitamin E, may help reduce oxidative damage and inflammation in our brain. (Source)
Kashmiri Walnuts may reduce the risk of some cancers.
Intake of Kashmiri Walnuts help in healthy ageing.
Omega-3 present in Kashmiri Walnuts is called alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), which is an essential fat that we need to get from our diet.
What are the Nutritional Value Of Kashmiri Walnuts?
A 100 Grams of Walnut Serving provides:
654 kcal of energy.
14% of Carbohydrates.
7% of Dietary fiber. (Source)
How many Variants Of Kashmiri Walnuts We Offer:
KOSHUR WALNUT KERNELS SNOW WHITE HALF (MILKY)
KOSHUR WALNUT KERNELS SNOW WHITE QUARTER (MILKY)
SC WALNUT KERNEL OIL
Shipping & Return Policy
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering only with courier companies of International repute.
- We offer free shipping on all prepaid orders and charge Rs.70 for COD orders PAN India.
- A weight based shipping cost is applicable/chargeable for International orders.
- Shipping charges may vary depending upon order volume and delivery location for International orders.
- Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
- Order dispatch confirmation is notified by email as and when your order is dispatched from our warehouse.
- Shipping/Billing address - refers to where the product has to be shipped/billed and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.
- Orders are shipped directly from Kashmir.
- To know more about your country specific shipping charges or for any other clarity you can drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Country of Origin: India
- Check the delivery/making time on the product details under description while/before placing the order. Each of our products is crafted especially for you by master artisans across the valley, the making/shipping time for each is different.
- No returns are accepted for products/orders which are customized.
- No returns are acceptable for products available under sale category on the website.
- For each return in craft products which are not damaged and perfect in make, a restocking fee is charged as under
Order value more than Rs. 3,000
Order value less then Rs. 3,000
Order Value ( Pashmina) more than Rs.30,000
Craft Return Policy:
We at KashmirBox.com believe in providing a delightful experience to our customers. We serve you with the best of Kashmiri products.
- You must inform us about your return within 7 days from the date of delivery at email@example.com
- In case the product you receive is damaged or with any quality issues, reach back to us & we will arrange a reverse pickup of the product subject to need for the pickup and reverse pickup service available for your address/pin code.
- The product should reach us in its original condition without any damage or any other kind of tampering.
- The product should be returned in a well packed box so as to avoid any damage in the transit & with complete labelled address.
- Reverse pickup is not available for International orders. In such cases the reverse pickup is to be arranged by the customer itself at their own cost involved.
In these scenario, your returns are not accepted
- The product is damaged or has been tampered with in any way.
- The product has been used, worn, washed or changed in any other way.
- Crafts are prone to a slight variation in the design, colour and pattern work; therefore we may not be able to refund your order if the same are your criteria for making a return.
- Enquiry about any doubts that you may have regarding the products before going for the final purchase may be asked at firstname.lastname@example.org and have all your doubts instantly.
- The products are of standard quality but not to your personal liking in terms of taste and colour.
Food (Gourmet) Orders:
- For return of gourmet foods, you must inform us immediately upon delivery about the reason for return at email@example.com.
- No stocking fee applicable for food return.
- All food items to be returned must be unused, unopened untampered and must be dispatched back within one day only.
If you wish to cancel your order with us please note:
- The order can only be cancelled if and only if it has not already been shipped.
- Once the order has been shipped from our warehouse, you will not be entitled for any refund and it will become a return on your side.
- The ‘Made to Order’ and other “Customized orders” are in no way eligible for cancellation.
For any cancellation related queries, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in colour and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using.
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002,
Tel: +91-9796659999, Email: email@example.com
Till day I have not received repeat- I have not received- the consignment
Very good quality
The taste is so good. Good Quality products. Next time I expect those items to be packed with good containers and a brand sticker.
Koshur Walnut Kernels Snow White Half (Milky)
Find it fresh and flavoury
Not white as mentioned.walnuts are small in size.
Good but costly. No reason why you charge extra for COD. By this you don't cover your consignments, but only limit the customers.
Koshur Walnut Kernels Snow White Half (Milky)
Fresh and tasty, the kernels are sealed in a vacuum pack. However, though they are supposed to be halves, I've found that there are many pieces of quarters or even smaller. Probably, packing in nitrogen filled packs may be better to prevent breakage.