Koshur Kashmiri White Honey
Check COD Availability
|COD||Available For this Product|
|Availability||Ships Only To India|
Indulge in the creamy rich taste of Kashmiri white honey derived from the wildflowers of the Kiawe trees, a superfood which contains a bundle of health benefits. Creamy white in color and flavor, Kashmiri white honey is milder than its other counterparts. Being organic adds to the thousand reasons why you should include it in your daily diet.
Koshur White Honey
From The Nectaries of Valley Flowers, 100% Natural, Pure & Packed in Himalayas, Koshur Kashmiri pure white honey is your ideal superfood for healthy living. Luscious and sweet, Kashmir Box presents to you authentic and raw kashmiri honey, a delightful premium produce, from the bee keepers of the Himalayas. Buy pure honey online from Kashmir.
The Buzzworthy Backstory
Packed Pure Honey
Pure Honey has Properties of Healing You Inside out, Here we are Listing Some:
Antioxidant Properties Foster Healthy Heart.
Age Old Healer of Wounds.
May help Lower Bad Cholesterol Levels.
Natural and Effective Cough Suppressant.
Ways to Consume Kashmiri Honey
Add honey to a warm beverage.
Add a teaspoon or so of honey to your morning cup of tea or hot water, you can add a teaspoon of lemon juice as well.
Honey Fruit Smoothie
Combine a cup of yogurt or milk with whatever fresh or frozen fruit you have, place it into a blender and top off with a big spoonful of honey.
A Big Spoonful of Health
If you don't want to deal with all the preparing stuff, just grab a spoonful of honey, eat it and you are good to go!
Loaded with antioxidants, honey has always been a super food which contains a bundle of health benefits. However, finding and buying pure honey online is a hard nut to crack, which is why we at Kashmir Box ensure you get the best of it from the source itself.
Have Questions?Ask Us
White honey was really good. I ordered the second bottle.
It is worth the wait of a longer delivery.
Apart from white honey, other types of honey such as from Acacia trees also should be available.
Gorgeous wanted to just lick it all . Going to buy get and powder some of that gorgeous Kashmiri chilli on it add the honey and salt and lick it all up .
True to quality but the bottle was leaking
At Kashmir Box, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on time by partnering with only with couriers companies of repute.
1. We offer free shipping on all prepaid orders and Rs 50 is charged for COD orders within India.
2. A weight based shipping cost is applicable for our International Customers.
3. Because each of our products is crafted especially for you by master artisans across the valley, the shipping time for each is different. Please check the delivery time on the product page while placing the order.
4. Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
5. You will be notified by email as and when your product is dispatched from our warehouse.
Shipping charges may vary from country to country and with content as well. Please contact us to know about your country specific shipping charges. You can drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get in touch with you in no time.
Please note the following:
● Most of the orders are shipped directly from Kashmir.
● Shipping address refers to where the product has to be shipped and therefore you are requested to mention your complete address with pin/zip code and a working phone number.
● Billing address refers to the address where a customer receives their credit card bills.
We at KashmirBox.com believe in providing a delightful experience to our customers. We serve you with the best of Kashmiri Products.
We are sorry that your order didn’t work out for you. You can return your product and earn for your next order a store credit from us. Your store credit comes with the power of being used at any time in the future and for any product on our Kashmirbox.com.
- You must inform us about your return within 7 days from the date of delivery and the product should reach our warehouse in 30 days.
- If the product you receive is damaged or not up to your quality expectations, drop in a return request. If our company has a reverse pickup service available in your area, we’ll arrange a reverse pickup of it from your address.
- The product should reach us in its original condition without any damage or any other kind of tampering.
- The product should be returned in a well packed box so as to avoid any damage in the transit.
- The shipping address of KashmirBox.com should be clearly mentioned on the package to be returned and in complete detail.
The address is as follows:
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex
Opposite J&K Bank Zaldagar Branch
Nawabazar, Srinagar - 190002
- For return of gourmet foods, you must inform us within 2 days from the date of delivery about your return at email@example.com.
- There is no stocking fee for gourmet return.
- All food items to be returned must be unused, unopened and untampered.
- No returns are accepted for customized products.
- No Returns are acceptable for on sale products.
- For each return in craft products which are not damaged and perfect in make, a restocking fee is charged:
- For orders more than Rs 3000, Rs 400 is charged as restocking fee.
- For orders less than Rs 3000, Rs 200 is charged as restocking fee.
- For Pashmina orders more than Rs 30000, Rs 1000 is charged as restocking fee.
In these rare scenario, your returns are not accepted:
- The product is damaged or has been tampered with in any way.
- The product has been used, worn, washed or changed in any other way.
- Crafts are prone to a slight variation in the design, color and pattern work; therefore we may not be able to refund your order if the same are your criteria for making a return.
- You are as such requested to enquire about any doubts that you may have regarding the products before going for the final purchase. Drop in a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and have all your doubts cleared in a very short time.
- The products are of standard quality but not to your personal liking in terms of taste and color.
If you wish to cancel your order with us please note:
- The order can only be cancelled if and only if, it has not already been shipped.
- If the order has been paid for through a credit card or net banking and has not yet been shipped, we will refund the order in full amount.
- However, once the order has been shipped from our warehouse, you will not be entitled for any refund and it will become a return on your side.
- The ‘Made to Order’ and other Customized orders are in no way eligible for cancellation.
Most of the products on KashmirBox.com are handmade; hand woven and intricately crafted, as such there may be variations in color and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, color settings and displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops or the mobile devices that you may be using. If an order is subjected to any damage, manufacturing defect or fault from our side, send in a mail at email@example.com and once we verify the same, we will refund your order in full amount.
Address to be specified on return shipments.
Kashmir Box Online Private Limited
Indo Kashmir Complex, Nawab Bazar
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India – 190002